Shopping center image, consideration, and choice: Anchor store contribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & St-James, Valerie, 2006. "Upscale image transfer from malls to stores: A self-image congruence explanation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1288-1296, November.
- Hristo Katrandjiev & Ivo Velinov, 2014. "Optimization of Online Visual Merchandising Elements (OVME) on the Basis of Consumer Preferences," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 76-88, April.
- Hu, Haiyan & Jasper, Cynthia R., 2007. "A cross-cultural examination of the effects of social perception styles on store image formation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 222-230, March.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:149-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ala'Eddin Mohammad Khalaf Ahmad, 2012. "Attractiveness Factors Influencing Shoppers¡¯ Satisfaction, Loyalty, and Word of Mouth: An Empirical Investigation of Saudi Arabia Shopping Malls," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(6), pages 101-112, November.
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph, 2013. "Shopping well-being at the mall: Construct, antecedents, and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 856-863.
- De Nisco, Alessandro & Warnaby, Gary, 2014. "Urban design and tenant variety influences on consumers' emotions and approach behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 211-217.
- Haj-Salem, Narjes & Chebat, Jean Charles & Michon, Richard & Oliveira, Sandra, 2016. "Why male and female shoppers do not see mall loyalty through the same lens? The mediating role of self-congruity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1219-1227.
- repec:ehu:cuader:15781 is not listed on IDEAS
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2009. "Developing and validating a psychometric shopper-based mall equity measure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 581-587, June.
- Albert Jing-Fuh Yang & Binh Do & Gao-Liang Wang & Lung-Yu Chang & Feng-Chu Hung, 2011. "Assessing competitiveness of foreign and local supermarket chains in Vietnamese market by using Fuzzy TOPSIS method," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 2(6), pages 209-216.
- Stoel, Leslie & Wickliffe, Vanessa & Lee, Kyu Hye, 2004. "Attribute beliefs and spending as antecedents to shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1067-1073, October.
- Espinosa, Jennifer A. & Ortinau, David J., 2016. "Debunking legendary beliefs about student samples in marketing research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3149-3158.
- Ioana-Nicoleta Abrudan & Ioan Plaias & Dan-Cristian Dabija, 2015. "The relationship among image, satisfaction and loyalty – innovative factor of competitiveness for shopping centers," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 536-536, May.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:35:y:1996:i:3:p:241-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .