A Need-Based Measure of Consumer Well Being (CWB) in Relation to Personal Transportation: Nomological Validation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rahtz, Don R. & Sirgy, M. Joseph, 2000. "Marketing of Health Care Within a Community:: A Quality-of-Life/Needs Assessment Model and Method," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 165-176, June.
- H. Meadow & J. Mentzer & D. Rahtz & M. Sirgy, 1992. "A life satisfaction measure based on judgment theory," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 23-59, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:171-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph, 2013. "Shopping well-being at the mall: Construct, antecedents, and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 856-863.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:244-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siew Meng Leong & Swee Hoon Ang & Joseph A. Cote & Yih Hwai Lee & Michael J. Houston, 2016. "What is Consumer Well-Being to Asians?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 777-793, March.
- Alexandra Ganglmair-Wooliscroft & Rob Lawson, 2012. "Subjective Wellbeing and its Influence on Consumer Sentiment Towards Marketing: A New Zealand Example," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 149-166, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:31:y:2016:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer well being; personal transportation; quality of life; subjective well being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:79:y:2006:i:2:p:337-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.