Le emozioni come variabile di segmentazione e fattore di moderazione della soddisfazione in ambito museale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch, 1998. "The nature of satisfaction: An updated examination and analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 127-136, February.
- Cécile Maunier & Christèle Camelis, 2013. "Toward an identification of elements contributing to satisfaction with the tourism experience," Post-Print hal-01243421, HAL.
- Hosany, Sameer & Prayag, Girish, 2013. "Patterns of tourists' emotional responses, satisfaction, and intention to recommend," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 730-737.
- Laing, Jennifer & Wheeler, Fiona & Reeves, Keir & Frost, Warwick, 2014. "Assessing the experiential value of heritage assets: A case study of a Chinese heritage precinct, Bendigo, Australia," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 180-192.
- Giacomo Del Chiappa & Maria Gabriela Ladu & Marta Meleddu & Manuela Pulina, 2012. "Analysing the factors influencing visitors? satisfaction at a museum: the role of socio-demographic characteristics, motivations and visit experience," MERCATI & COMPETITIVIT?, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(4), pages 17-32.
- Martín-Ruiz, David & Castellanos-Verdugo, Mario & Oviedo-García, Ma de los Ángeles, 2010. "A visitors' evaluation index for a visit to an archaeological site," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 590-596.
- Mara Cerquetti, 2012. "La valorizzazione del patrimonio culturale locale attraverso l?approccio esperienziale: Oltre l?edutainment," MERCATI & COMPETITIVIT?, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(4), pages 53-71.
- Francesco Casarin & Anna Moretti, 2011. "An international review of cultural consumption research," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1982. "The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 132-140, September.
- Luca Zan, 2006. "Managerial Rhetoric and Arts Organizations," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-0-230-62480-1.
- Mano, Haim & Oliver, Richard L, 1993. "Assessing the Dimensionality and Structure of the Consumption Experience: Evaluation, Feeling, and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 451-466, December.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. "The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S., 2000. "Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 91-99, August.
- Emanulea Conti & Simone Moriconi, 2012. "Le "esperienze turistico-culturali": creare valore per i turisti culturali e gli stakeholders e valorizzare il patrimonio culturale della destinazione turistica. Il caso "Marcheholiday&," MERCATI & COMPETITIVIT?, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(4), pages 73-98.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ikrame Selkani, 2018. "Festival Attractiveness Literature Review," International Journal of World Policy and Development Studies, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 4(9), pages 89-97, 11-2018.
- Arnold, Mark J. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E., 2005. "Customer delight in a retail context: investigating delightful and terrible shopping experiences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1132-1145, August.
- María Rojas & María Camarero, 2006. "Experience and satisfaction of visitors to museums and cultural exhibitions," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 3(1), pages 49-65, June.
- Mason, Michela C. & Paggiaro, Adriano, 2012. "Investigating the role of festivalscape in culinary tourism: The case of food and wine events," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1329-1336.
- Lydie Bonnefoy-Claudet & Nabil Ghantous, 2013. "Emotions' Impact on Tourists' Satisfaction with Ski Resorts. The Mediating Role of Perceived Value," Post-Print hal-00946206, HAL.
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Zourrig, Haithem & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2016. "Shopping well-being: Is it just a matter of pleasure or doing the task? The role of shopper's gender and self-congruity," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-13.
- Stoel, Leslie & Wickliffe, Vanessa & Lee, Kyu Hye, 2004. "Attribute beliefs and spending as antecedents to shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1067-1073, October.
- Demoulin, Nathalie & Willems, Kim, 2019.
"Servicescape irritants and customer satisfaction: The moderating role of shopping motives and involvement,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 295-306.
- Nathalie Demoulin & Kim Willems, 2019. "Servicescape irritants and customer satisfaction: The moderating role of shopping motives and involvement," Post-Print hal-02509395, HAL.
- Rosidah Musa & Rezian-na Muhammad Kassim, 2013. "Predictors And Outcomes Of Sport Event Experiential Value: Insights From Formula One Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(1), pages 107-120.
- Bee Li Yeo, 2016. "Assessing Customer Emotion Product Relationship and Customer Retention Towards Halal Cosmetic Products ," GATR Journals jmmr113, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Bradley, Gregory T. & LaFleur, Elizabeth K., 2016. "Toward the development of hedonic-utilitarian measures of retail service," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 60-66.
- Frank, Björn & Herbas Torrico, Boris & Enkawa, Takao & Schvaneveldt, Shane J., 2014. "Affect versus Cognition in the Chain from Perceived Quality to Customer Loyalty: The Roles of Product Beliefs and Experience," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(4), pages 567-586.
- Maria Pollai & Erik Hoelzl & Flavia Possas, 2010. "Consumption-related emotions over time: Fit between prediction and experience," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 397-411, December.
- Sabrina ELBACHIR & Abderrahmane CHENINI, 2016. "The Emotional States of the Consumer in Stores: The PA (Pleasure-Arousal) Adapted to the Algerian Context," Expert Journal of Marketing, Sprint Investify, vol. 4(1), pages 10-19.
- Srivastava, Mala & Kaul, Dimple, 2014. "Social interaction, convenience and customer satisfaction: The mediating effect of customer experience," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1028-1037.
- Luomala, Harri T. & Laaksonen, Martti, 1997. "Mood-regulatory self-gifts: Development of a conceptual framework," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 407-434, June.
- Xu, Xun, 2020. "Examining an asymmetric effect between online customer reviews emphasis and overall satisfaction determinants," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 196-210.
- Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Arnold, Mark J., 2006. "Hedonic and utilitarian shopping value: Investigating differential effects on retail outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 974-981, September.
- Mehdi Khademi Gerashi & Farbod Fakhreddin, 2021. "Influence of emotions on purchase loyalty among child consumers: the moderating role of family communication patterns," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(4), pages 298-310, December.
- Lo, Ada & Qu, Hailin, 2015. "A theoretical model of the impact of a bundle of determinants on touristsâ€™ visiting and shopping intentions: A case of mainland Chinese tourists," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 231-243.
More about this item
KeywordsEmozioni; segmentazione; soddisfazione; esperienze; musei; cluster analysis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2014-004003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=210 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Stefania Rosato (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=210 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.