A Longitudinal Analysis of Satisfaction and Profitability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A., 2008. "The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 959-967, September.
- Jan U. Becker & Sönke Albers, 2016. "The limits of analyzing service quality data in public transport," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 823-842, September.
- Brexendorf, Tim Oliver & Mühlmeier, Silke & Tomczak, Torsten & Eisend, Martin, 2010. "The impact of sales encounters on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1148-1155, November.
- Troisi, Roberta & Nese, Annamaria, 2012. "Workers’ motivation: the italian case of cooperative credit banks," MPRA Paper 38025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kývanç Ýnelmen, 2009. "Role of Trust in Mediating the Effects of Satisfaction and Commitment on Employee Performance," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 23(1+2), pages 55-73.
- Wangenheim, Florian v. & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Wunderlich, Maren, 2007. "Does the employee-customer satisfaction link hold for all employee groups?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 690-697, July.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:188-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomez, Miguel I. & McLaughlin, Edward W. & Wittink, Dick R., 2003. "Do Changes In Customer Satisfaction Lead To Changes In Performance In Food Retailing?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22048, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Guo, Chiquan & Wang, Yong J. & Metcalf, Ashley, 2014. "How to calibrate conventional market-oriented organizational culture in 21st century production-centered firms? A customer relationship perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 235-245.
- Jaya Sangeetha, 2017. "Development of Scale for Service Quality, Satisfaction and Behavioral intentions: Middle Eastern Context," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-4.
- Andrada IACOB, 2015. "Consequences Of Employee’S Customer Orientation In Public Services," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 169-180, May.
- da Borralha, Sérgio & Neves de Jesus, Saul & Pinto, Patrícia & Viseu, João, 2016. "Job Satisfaction In Hotel Employees: A Systematic Review Of The Literature," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 4(1), pages 4-20.
- Mathew, Jossy & Ogbonna, Emmanuel & Harris, Lloyd C., 2012. "Culture, employee work outcomes and performance: An empirical analysis of Indian software firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 194-203.
- Sunil Gupta & Valarie Zeithaml, 2006. "Customer Metrics and Their Impact on Financial Performance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 718-739, 11-12.
- Christina Voets & Arnt Wöhrmann, 2011. "Risikomanagement für kundenorientierte Vermögenswerte im Spannungsfeld zwischen Steuerung und Rechnungslegung," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 447-465, April.
- He, Yan-Qun & Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2007. "Balancing productivity and consumer satisfaction for profitability: Statistical and fuzzy regression analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 252-263, January.
- Murray, Duncan & Howat, Gary, 2002. "The Relationships among Service Quality, Value, Satisfaction, and Future Intentions of Customers at an Australian Sports and Leisure Centre," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1300-:d:105931 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvestro, Rhian, 2014. "Performance topology mapping: understanding the drivers of performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 269-282.
- Greenwell, T. Christopher & Fink, Janet S. & Pastore, Donna L., 2002. "Assessing the Influence of the Physical Sports Facility on Customer Satisfaction within the Context of the Service Experience," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 129-148, November.
- Ozkan Tutuncu & Deniz Kucukusta, 2010. "Canonical correlation between job satisfaction and EFQM business excellence model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1227-1238, October.
- Wiersma, Eelke, 2008. "An exploratory study of relative and incremental information content of two non-financial performance measures: Field study evidence on absence frequency and on-time delivery," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 249-265.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:47:y:2000:i:2:p:161-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .