Dimensions of Market Demand Associated with Taekwondo Schools in North America: Development of a Scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Braunstein, Jessica R. & Zhang, James J. & Trail, Galen T. & Gibson, Heather J., 2005. "Dimensions of Market Demand Associated with Pre-season Training: Development of a Scale for Major League Baseball Spring Training," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 271-296, November.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chelladurai, Packianathan & Chang, Kyungro, 2000. "Targets and Standards of Quality in Sport Services," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Henry Kaiser, 1974. "An index of factorial simplicity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 31-36, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funk, Daniel C., 2017. "Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behaviour research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-158.
More about this item
KeywordsMartial Arts Marketing Research Scale Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:12:y:2009:i:3:p:149-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.