Scarcity of resources in German non-profit sport clubs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berrett, Tim & Slack, Trevor, 2001. "A Framework for the Analysis of Strategic Approaches Employed by Non-profit Sport Organisations in Seeking Corporate Sponsorship," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 21-45, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svensson, Per G. & Hambrick, Marion E., 2016. "“Pick and choose our battles” – Understanding organizational capacity in a sport for development and peace organization," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 120-132.
- Morrow, Stephen & Robinson, Leigh, 2013. "The FTSE-British Olympic Association Initiative: A resource dependence perspective," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 413-423.
- Marc Rohde & Christoph Breuer, 2016. "Europe’s Elite Football: Financial Growth, Sporting Success, Transfer Investment, and Private Majority Investors," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Truyens, Jasper & De Bosscher, Veerle & Sotiriadou, Popi & Heyndels, Bruno & Westerbeek, Hans, 2016. "A method to evaluate countries’ organisational capacity: A four country comparison in athletics," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 279-292.
- Cordery, Carolyn J. & Sim, Dalice & Baskerville, Rachel F., 2013. "Three models, one goal: Assessing financial vulnerability in New Zealand amateur sports clubs," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 186-199.
- Filo, Kevin & Cuskelly, Graham & Wicker, Pamela, 2015. "Resource utilisation and power relations of community sport clubs in the aftermath of natural disasters," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 555-569.
- Wicker, Pamela & Breuer, Christoph, 2014. "Exploring the organizational capacity and organizational problems of disability sport clubs in Germany using matched pairs analysis," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 23-34.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:325-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pamela Wicker & Christoph Breuer, 2015. "How the Economic and Financial Situation of the Community Affects Sport Clubs’ Resources: Evidence from Multi-Level Models," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Schlesinger, T. & Klenk, C. & Nagel, S., 2015. "How do sport clubs recruit volunteers? Analyzing and developing a typology of decision-making processes on recruiting volunteers in sport clubs," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 193-206.
- Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison, 2013. "Understanding capacity through the processes and outcomes of interorganizational relationships in nonprofit community sport organizations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 135-147.
- Millar, Patti & Doherty, Alison, 2016. "Capacity building in nonprofit sport organizations: Development of a process model," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 365-377.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganisational capacity Resource Dependency Theory Volunteers Finances Infrastructure Relationships;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:2:p:188-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .