From Words to Numbers: How to Transform Qualitative Data into Meaningful Quantitative Results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Regina Michalski-Karl & Silvia Pernsteiner & Michaela Schaffhauser-Linzatti, 2009. "Signaling Public Private Partnership Activities: Reporting Behavior Within Annual Reports," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(2), pages 178-185, May.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9295-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Truyens, Jasper & De Bosscher, Veerle & Sotiriadou, Popi & Heyndels, Bruno & Westerbeek, Hans, 2016. "A method to evaluate countries’ organisational capacity: A four country comparison in athletics," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 279-292.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:2:p:178-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:14:y:2015:i:c:p:98-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:270-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Hoffjan & Rouven Trapp & Christoph Endenich & Thomas Boucoiran, 2012. "International budgeting—challenges for German-French companies," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 5-25, September.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:219-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soviana, Soviana, 2013. "Case Survey for Assessing Community-Based Enterprise: A Research Design," EconStor Preprints 84707, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Simone Kriglstein & Maria Leitner & Sonja Kabicher-Fuchs & Stefanie Rinderle-Ma, 2016. "Evaluation Methods in Process-Aware Information Systems Research with a Perspective on Human Orientation," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 58(6), pages 397-414, December.
- Christoph Graf & Rudolf Vetschera & Yingchao Zhang, 2013. "Parameters of social preference functions: measurement and external validity," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 357-382, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCombined Research Design; Content Analysis; Electronic Negotiations; Mixed-Method Research; Qualitative Research; Theory Development;
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:59:y:2007:i:1:p:29-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .