A Framework for Better Evaluations of Supply Chain Collaborations: Evidence from the Dutch Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandy Q. Qu & John Dumay, 2011. "The qualitative research interview," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 238-264, August.
- Niederkofler, Martin, 1991. "The evolution of strategic alliances: Opportunities for managerial influence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 237-257, July.
- Maloni, Michael J. & Benton, W.C., 1997. "Supply chain partnerships: Opportunities for operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 419-429, September.
- Brinkerhoff, Jennifer M., 2002. "Assessing and improving partnership relationships and outcomes: a proposed framework," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 215-231, August.
- R. Anbanandam, 2011. "Evaluation of supply chain collaboration: a case of apparel retail industry in India," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 60(2), pages 82-98, January.
- David Boddy & Douglas Macbeth & Beverly Wagner, 2000. "Implementing Collaboration Between Organizations: An Empirical Study Of Supply Chain Partnering," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1003-1018, November.
- Daugherty, Patricia J. & Richey, R. Glenn & Roath, Anthony S. & Min, Soonhong & Chen, Haozhe & Arndt, Aaron D. & Genchev, Stefan E., 2006. "Is collaboration paying off for firms?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 61-70.
- Visser, L.J., 2010. "Thresholds in logistics collaboration decisions : A study in the chemical industry," Other publications TiSEM 744c6335-6487-4006-b0d2-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsOperations research and management science;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2017-06-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-TRE-2017-06-04 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umagsb:2017014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .