Implementing Collaboration Between Organizations: An Empirical Study Of Supply Chain Partnering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Håvard Ness, 2009. "Governance, Negotiations, and Alliance Dynamics: Explaining the Evolution of Relational Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 451-480, May.
- Samaddar, Subhashish & Kadiyala, Savitha S., 2006. "An analysis of interorganizational resource sharing decisions in collaborative knowledge creation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 192-210, April.
- Fawcett, Stanley E. & Magnan, Gregory M. & McCarter, Matthew W., 2005. "Supply Chain Alliances: Rhetoric and Reality," Working Papers 05-0116, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- A. Vereecke & S. Muylle, 2005.
"Performance Improvement Through Supply Chain Collaboration: Conventional Wisdom Versus Empirical Findings,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/291, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vereecke, Ann & Muylle, Steve, 2005. "Performance improvement through supply chain collaboration: conventional wisdom versus empirical findings," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-3, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:27:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-018-9554-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teller, Christoph & Kotzab, Herbert & Grant, David B., 2012. "Improving the execution of supply chain management in organizations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 713-720.
- Wiegerinck, V.J.J., 2006. "Consumer trust and food safety. An attributional approach to food safety incidents and channel response," Other publications TiSEM 6853c430-a9ce-434f-8d45-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Guy Camilleri & Jorge E. Hernández, 2016. "Negotiation and Collaborative Technologies in Organisations and Supply Chains: Introduction to the Special Issue," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(6), pages 1091-1096, November.
- Jung, Verena & Peeters - Rutten, Marianne & Vredeveld, Tjark, 2017. "A Framework for Better Evaluations of Supply Chain Collaborations: Evidence from the Dutch Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Verdecho, María-José & Alfaro-Saiz, Juan-Jose & Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Raul & Ortiz-Bas, Angel, 2012. "A multi-criteria approach for managing inter-enterprise collaborative relationships," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 249-263.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0050-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alma Spaho, 2011. "Determinants of Information Sharing in Supply Chain among Manufacturing and Trading companies in Albania: A Discriminant Analysis," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 29, pages 75-85, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:37:y:2000:i:7:p:1003-1018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.