An analysis of interorganizational resource sharing decisions in collaborative knowledge creation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Sulin Ba & Jan Stallaert & Andrew B. Whinston, 2001. "Optimal Investment in Knowledge Within a Firm Using a Market Mechanism," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(9), pages 1203-1219, September.
- James R. Dorroh & Thomas R. Gulledge & Norman K. Womer, 1994. "Investment in Knowledge: A Generalization of Learning By Experience," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 947-958, August.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Mesak, H. I. & Mayyasi, A. M., 1995. "A simple model of international joint venture distributorships: the American-Kuwaiti experience," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 525-538, October.
- Cao, D. & Leung, L. C., 2002. "A partial cooperation model for non-unique linear two-level decision problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 134-141, July.
- Stephan, Paula E., 2010. "The Economics of Science," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Ajay Agrawal & Rebecca Henderson, 2002. "Putting Patents in Context: Exploring Knowledge Transfer from MIT," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 44-60, January.
- Lode Li, 2002.
"Information Sharing in a Supply Chain with Horizontal Competition,"
INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1196-1212, September.
- Lode Li, 2002. "Information Sharing in a Supply Chain with Horizontal Competition," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm288, Yale School of Management.
- Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X., 2001. "Co-op advertising models in manufacturer-retailer supply chains: A game theory approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(3), pages 527-544, December.
- David Boddy, 2000. "Implementing Collaboration Between Organizations: An Empirical Study Of Supply Chain Partnering," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1003-1018, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng-Han Wu, 2016. "Collaboration and sharing mechanisms in improving corporate social responsibility," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 681-707, September.
- Xiu-Hao Ding & Rui-Hua Huang & Dong-Lin Liu, 2012. "Resource allocation for open and hidden learning in learning alliances," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 103-127, March.
- René m. Bakker & Leon a.g. Oerlemans & Tinus Pretorius, 2008. "Domestic And International Innovation Partnerships: Do They Matter For Innovation Outcomes Of South African Firms?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 518-536, September.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1737-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yung-Ming & Jhang-Li, Jhih-Hua, 2010. "Knowledge sharing in communities of practice: A game theoretic analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1052-1064, December.
- Ding, Xiu-Hao & Huang, Rui-Hua, 2010. "Effects of knowledge spillover on inter-organizational resource sharing decision in collaborative knowledge creation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(3), pages 949-959, March.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:523-539 is not listed on IDEAS
- I. Zouaghi & A. Spalanzani & A. Gunasekaran, 2011. "Impact of supply chain relational interactions on information sharing," Post-Print halshs-00665920, HAL.
- Lin, Chinho & Tsai, Hua-Ling & Wu, Ju-Chuan, 2014. "Collaboration strategy decision-making using the Miles and Snow typology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1979-1990.
- Kayakutlu, Gülgün & Büyüközkan, Gülçin, 2008. "Assessing knowledge-based resources in a utility company: Identify and prioritise the balancing factors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1027-1037.
- I. Zouaghi & A. Spalanzani, 2011. "Les effets de la dynamique relationnelle inter-organisationnelle sur l'alignement des systèmes d'information au sein d'une supply chain," Post-Print halshs-00665712, HAL.
- Lee, Dong-Joo & Ahn, Jae-Hyeon, 2007. "Reward systems for intra-organizational knowledge sharing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 938-956, July.
- I. Zouaghi & A. Spalanzani & A. Gunasekaran, 2012. "Supply Chain Relational Behaviors: Outlook from Practical Cases," Post-Print halshs-00850385, HAL.
- Zhao, Liming & Zhang, Haihong & Wu, Wenqing, 2017. "Knowledge service decision making in business incubators based on the supernetwork model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 249-264.
- Nasr, Eman S. & Kilgour, Marc D. & Noori, Hamid, 2015. "Strategizing niceness in co-opetition: The case of knowledge exchange in supply chain innovation projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 845-854.
- Liu, Min-Ling & Liu, Na-Ting & Ding, Cherng G. & Lin, Chieh-Peng, 2015. "Exploring team performance in high-tech industries: Future trends of building up teamwork," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 295-310.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:170:y:2006:i:1:p:192-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.