Determinants of Information Sharing in Supply Chain among Manufacturing and Trading companies in Albania: A Discriminant Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Cheng & Tan, Gek-Woo & Robb, David J. & Zheng, Xin, 2006. "Sharing shipment quantity information in the supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 427-438, October.
- Hau L. Lee & Kut C. So & Christopher S. Tang, 2000. "The Value of Information Sharing in a Two-Level Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 626-643, May.
- Haim Mendelson, 2000. "Organizational Architecture and Success in the Information Technology Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 513-529, April.
- Childerhouse, Paul & Towill, Denis R., 2003. "Simplified material flow holds the key to supply chain integration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S., 2006. "The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-124, April.
- Samaddar, Subhashish & Nargundkar, Satish & Daley, Marcia, 2006. "Inter-organizational information sharing: The role of supply network configuration and partner goal congruence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 744-765, October.
- David Boddy, 2000. "Implementing Collaboration Between Organizations: An Empirical Study Of Supply Chain Partnering," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1003-1018, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alma Spaho, Thoma Mitre, 2012. "Supply Chain Management in Albania: An Empirical Study," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(31), pages 17-24, February.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain management; information sharing; discriminant analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:journl:y:2011:i:29:p:75-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Nuta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.