Simplified material flow holds the key to supply chain integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabri, Ehap H. & Beamon, Benita M., 2000. "A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 581-598, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S., 2006. "The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-124, April.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan, 2012. "Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-522.
- van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2008. "A critical review of survey-based research in supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 42-55, January.
- Manijeh Teimori, 2014. "Effect of Information Security Management in Automotive Supply Chains to Reduce appetite Boosting Orders," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(7), pages 316-324, July.
- van Donk, Dirk Pieter & van der Vaart, Taco, 2005. "A case of shared resources, uncertainty and supply chain integration in the process industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 97-108, April.
- Rudberg, Martin & Martin West, B., 2008. "Global operations strategy: Coordinating manufacturing networks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 91-106, February.
- Alma Spaho, 2011. "Determinants of Information Sharing in Supply Chain among Manufacturing and Trading companies in Albania: A Discriminant Analysis," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 29, pages 75-85, August.
- Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R., 2005. "Eliminating drift in inventory and order based production control systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 331-344, January.
- Danese, Pamela, 2013. "Supplier integration and company performance: A configurational view," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1029-1041.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v2i8p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vijayasarathy, Leo R., 2010. "Supply integration: An investigation of its multi-dimensionality and relational antecedents," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 489-505, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMaterial flow Supply chain integration Value stream statistical analysis 12 simplicity rules;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:31:y:2003:i:1:p:17-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.