The qualitative research interview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Dumay, 2010. "A critical reflective discourse of an interventionist research project," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 46-70, April.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fakoya, 2015. "Adopting material flow cost accounting model for improved waste-reduction decisions in a micro-brewery," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1017-1030, October.
- Raffaele Fiorentino & Stefano Garzella & Rita Lamboglia & Daniela Mancini, 2016. "Strategie di sostenibilità: dalle motivazioni ai sistemi di misurazione della performance," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 115-142.
- Gamble, Jordan Robert & Brennan, Michael & McAdam, Rodney, 2017. "A rewarding experience? Exploring how crowdfunding is affecting music industry business models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 25-36.
- Hall, Nina L. & Jeanneret, Talia D. & Rai, Alan, 2016. "Cost-reflective electricity pricing: Consumer preferences and perceptions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 62-72.
- Claudine Grisard, 2012. "Accountability and Bottom of the Pyramid projects: the two sides of the mirror," Post-Print hal-00690956, HAL.
- Jung, Verena & Peeters - Rutten, Marianne & Vredeveld, Tjark, 2017. "A Framework for Better Evaluations of Supply Chain Collaborations: Evidence from the Dutch Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Michael Fakoya, 2014. "Forced internalization of external environmental cost: experience of a South African Company," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 797-807, June.
- Tom Sander & Phoey Lee Teh & Biruta Sloka, 2014. "The use of Social Network Sites for the Employment Seeking Process," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702459, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch interview; Qualitative research; Interviewer; Interviewee; Research ethics; Research methods; Data handling; Social interaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:qrampp:v:8:y:2011:i:3:p:238-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .