Report NEP-AGR-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vlada Vitunskiene & Evaldas Serva, 2017. "Lithuanian Agri-Food Industry Responses to Russian Import Ban on Agricultural Products," Working Papers 136/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Joanna Rorat & Anna Szelag-Sikora & Marcin Niemiec & Jakub Sikora & Michal Cupial, 2017. "Mechanisms of Financial Support As A Factor Determining The Development Of The Organic Farming Sector In The Countries Of European Union," Working Papers 102/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Piotr Kulyk & Mariola Michalowska & Paulina Paluszkiewicz, 2017. "The conditions of demand and supply in the market of organic agriculture in Poland compared to selected European countries," Working Papers 54/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Jacqueline Doremus, 2017. "Unintended Impacts: How roads change health and nutrition for ethnic minorities in Congo," Working Papers 1702, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Elodie Letort & Pierre Dupraz & Laurent Piet, 2017. "The impact of environmental regulations on the farmland market and farm structures: An agent-based model applied to the Brittany region of France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- François Bareille & Florence Bonnet-Beaugrand & Sabine Duvaleix-Treguer, 2017. "Objectives’ alignment between members and agricultural cooperatives," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- François Bareille & Pierre Dupraz, 2017. "Biodiversity Productive Capacity in Mixed Farms of North-West of France: a Multi-output Primal System," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Renata Marks-Bielska & Agata Zielinska, 2017. "Leasing of Agricultural Land Versus Agency Theory in the Light of Study Results," Working Papers 72/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Lamonaca, Emilia & Contò, Francesco & Stasi, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca, 2017. "Drivers of grain price volatility: a cursory critical review," MPRA Paper 79427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosso Djoumessi, Yannik, 2015.
"Analyse de l’efficacite des petits exploitants de legumes en zone de foret dans la region du sud-ouest cameroun
[Understanding Variation in Smallholder Efficiency Levels in Vegetable Farms within F," MPRA Paper 79371, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2015.
- J. T. Manhire, 2017. "The Action Principle in Market Mechanics," Papers 1705.09965, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Lucyna Witek, 2017. "Sustainable Consumption: Eco-labelling and its impact on consumer behavior - evidence from a study on Polish consumer," Working Papers 142/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Ai Hisano, 2017. "Cellophane, the New Visuality, and the Creation of Self-Service Food Retailing," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-106, Harvard Business School.
- Talat S. Genc & Stanley S. Reynolds, 2017. "Who Should Own a Renewable Technology? Ownership Theory and an Application," Working Papers 1703, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jung, Verena & Peeters - Rutten, Marianne & Vredeveld, Tjark, 2017. "A Framework for Better Evaluations of Supply Chain Collaborations: Evidence from the Dutch Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Rita Remeikiene & Ligita Gaspareniene, 2017. "Green Farming Development Opportunities: the Case of Lithuania," Working Papers 99/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Piotr Kulyk & Anna Kowalewicz & Aleksandra Nowomiejska, 2017. "Regional socio-economic determinants of the development of the bio-economy in agriculture," Working Papers 49/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Harro van Asselt, 2017. "Climate change and trade policy interaction: Implications of regionalism," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2017/3, OECD Publishing.
- Luca Pensieroso & Alessandro Sommacal, 2017. "Agriculture to Industry: the End of Intergenerational Coresidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).