Report NEP-CSE-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joanna Luczak, 2017. "Police Human Resource Policy in the Lodz region as a determinant of knowledge and organization’s effective operation," Working Papers 65/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Yin, Zhifeng & Zeng, Douglas Zhihua, 2017. "Enterprise innovation in China: Does ownership or size matter?," RIEI Working Papers 2017-06, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- OKAMURO Hiroyuki & IKEUCHI Kenta, 2017. "University-Industry R&D Collaboration as an Engine of firm Growth? An empirical evaluation of knowledge cluster policies in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anna Lewandowska & Mateusz Stopa, 2017. "SMEs Innovativeness and Institutional Support System: The Local Experiences in Qualitative Perspective," Working Papers 60/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Zofia Grodek-Szostak & Janusz Nesterak & Malgorzata Luc, 2017. "International activity of the innovative enterprises – experience and recommendations," Working Papers 32/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Agata Zoltaszek & Alicja Olejnik, 2017. "Regional effectiveness of innovation – leaders and followers of the EU NUTS 0 and NUTS 2 regions," Lodz Economics Working Papers 8/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Zhu, Xiwei & Liu, Ye & He, Ming & Luo, Deming & Wu, Yiyun, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Industrial Clusters: Evidence from China Industrial Census," RIEI Working Papers 2017-05, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Pleskachev, Yury (Плескачев, Юрий) & Ponomarev, Yury (Пономарев, Юоий), 2017.
"The Degree of Import Price Rigidity with Respect to Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Importing Firm Characteristics in Russian Economy
[Влияние Колебаний Обменного Курса И Характеристик Фирм Импортер," Working Papers 031706, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2017. "Uncertainty over Production Forecasts: An empirical analysis using monthly firm survey data," Discussion papers 17081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jung, Verena & Peeters - Rutten, Marianne & Vredeveld, Tjark, 2017. "A Framework for Better Evaluations of Supply Chain Collaborations: Evidence from the Dutch Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2017. "Overseas Production Expansion and Domestic Transaction Networks," Discussion papers 17085, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017. "Trade, Education, Governance and Distance: Impact on Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth in Asia and LAC," GLO Discussion Paper Series 72, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Aleksandra Zygmunt, 2017. "Enhancing Polish firms’ innovation activities in comparison to the other Moderate Innovators countries," Working Papers 150/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Kornienko, Natalia (Корниенко, Наталья) & Velikova, Elena (Великова, Елена) & Gulyaeva, Svetlana (Гуляева, Светлана) & Pushkareva, Nataliya (Пушкарева, Наталья) & Mitrofanova, Ekaterina (Митрофанова, , 2017.
"Modern Approaches to the Taxation of Representative Offices and Branches of Foreign Companies (BEPS, FATCA)
[Современные подходы к налогообложению представительств и филиалов иностранных компаний (," Working Papers 031716, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- David Haugh & Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Gabor Fulop & Pilar Garcia Perea, 2017. "Fostering innovative business investment in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1387, OECD Publishing.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2017. "Local Discoveries and Technological Relatedness: the Role of Foreign Firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1710, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2017.
- Katarzyna Cheba & Katarzyna Szopik-Depczynska, 2017. "Multidimensional Comparative Analysis of the Competitiveness of the European Union Countries’ Economies," Working Papers 125/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.