Uncertainty over Production Forecasts: An empirical analysis using monthly firm survey data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caggiano, Giovanni & Castelnuovo, Efrem & Figueres, Juan Manuel, 2017.
"Economic policy uncertainty and unemployment in the United States: A nonlinear approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 31-34.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Juan Manuel Figueres, 2016. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and Unemployment in the United States: A Nonlinear Approach," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0209, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Juan Manuel Figueres, 2018. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and Unemployment in the United States: A Nonlinear Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 7105, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Juan Manuel Figueres, 2017. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and Unemployment in the United States: A Nonlinear Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Luigi Guiso & Giuseppe Parigi, 1999. "Investment and Demand Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 185-227.
- Yavuz Arslan & Aslıhan Atabek & Timur Hulagu & Saygın Şahinöz, 2015.
"Expectation errors, uncertainty, and economic activity,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 634-660.
- Yavuz Arslan & Aslihan Atabek & Timur Hulagu & Saygin Sahinoz, 2011. "Expectation Errors, Uncertainty And Economic Activity," Working Papers 1117, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Jonas Dovern & Ulrich Fritsche & Jiri Slacalek, 2012.
"Disagreement Among Forecasters in G7 Countries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(4), pages 1081-1096, November.
- Jonas Dovern & Ulrich Fritsche & Jiri Slacalek, 2009. "Disagreement among Forecasters in G7 Countries," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200906, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Dovern, Jonas & Fritsche, Ulrich & Slacalek, Jiri, 2009. "Disagreement among forecasters in G7 countries," Working Paper Series 1082, European Central Bank.
- Meinen, Philipp & Roehe, Oke, 2017.
"On measuring uncertainty and its impact on investment: Cross-country evidence from the euro area,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 161-179.
- Meinen, Philipp & Röhe, Oke, 2016. "On measuring uncertainty and its impact on investment: Cross-country evidence from the euro area," Discussion Papers 48/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Steven J. Davis, 2016. "An Index of Global Economic Policy Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 22740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carruth, Alan & Dickerson, Andrew & Henley, Andrew, 2000.
" What Do We Know about Investment under Uncertainty?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 119-153, April.
- Alan Carruth & Andy Dickerson & Andrew Henley, 1998. "What Do We Know About Investment Under Uncertainty?," Studies in Economics 9804, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:21:y:2016:i:5:p:527-540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernal, Oscar & Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Guilmin, Grégory, 2016. "Economic policy uncertainty and risk spillovers in the Eurozone," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 24-45.
- Elif C. Arbatli & Steven J. Davis & Arata Ito & Naoko Miake, 2017. "Policy Uncertainty In Japan," NBER Working Papers 23411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2016.
"Business uncertainty and investment: Evidence from Japanese companies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 224-236.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2016. "Business Uncertainty and Investment: Evidence from Japanese companies," Discussion papers 16014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maria Elena Bontempi, 2016. "Investment--uncertainty relationship: differences between intangible and physical capital," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 240-268, April.
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2016. "How uncertain are economic policies? New evidence from a firm survey," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 114-122.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2018. "Measuring Firm-level Uncertainty: New evidence from a business outlook survey," Discussion papers 18030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:17081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.