An Index of Global Economic Policy Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Policy uncertainty and private investment in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 229-242, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Policy Uncertainty and Private Investment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pástor, Ľuboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2013.
"Political uncertainty and risk premia,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 520-545.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2011. "Political Uncertainty and Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 17464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pástor, Luboš & Veronesi, Pietro, 2011. "Political Uncertainty and Risk Premia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2011. "Political Uncertainty and Risk Premia," Working Papers 2011-007, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Michael McMahon, 2012. "Policy Uncertainty and Household Savings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 517-531, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem & Tran, Trung Duc, 2017.
"Google It Up! A Google Trends-based Uncertainty index for the United States and Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 149-153.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Trung Duc Tran, 2017. "Google It Up! A Google Trends-Based Uncertainty Index for the United States and Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n27, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Trung Duc Tran, 2017. "Google It Up! A Google Trends-based Uncertainty Index for the United States and Australia," CESifo Working Paper Series 6695, CESifo Group Munich.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem & Duc Tran, Trung, 2017. "Google It Up! A Google Trends-based Uncertainty Index for the United States and Australia," MPRA Paper 82297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:189-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:127-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodness C. Aye & Christina Christou & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Forecasting the Probability of Recessions in South Africa: The Role of Decomposed Term-Spread and Economic Policy Uncertainty," Working Papers 201680, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2017. "Uncertainty over Production Forecasts: An empirical analysis using monthly firm survey data," Discussion papers 17081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Elif C. Arbatli & Steven J. Davis & Arata Ito & Naoko Miake & Ikuo Saito, 2017. "Policy Uncertainty In Japan," NBER Working Papers 23411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_1_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:505:y:2018:i:c:p:931-940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Trung Duc Tran, 2018. "Google it up! A Google Trends-based Uncertainty Index for the United States and Australia," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0223, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2016-10-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2016-10-23 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-10-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.