Expectation Errors, Uncertainty And Economic Activity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yavuz Arslan & Aslıhan Atabek & Timur Hulagu & Saygın Şahinöz, 2015. "Expectation errors, uncertainty, and economic activity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 634-660.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott R. Baker & Nicholas Bloom, 2013.
"Does Uncertainty Reduce Growth? Using Disasters as Natural Experiments,"
NBER Working Papers
19475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott R. Baker & Nicholas Bloom, 2013. "Does Uncertainty Reduce Growth? Using Disasters as Natural Experiments," CEP Discussion Papers dp1243, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2017. "Uncertainty over Production Forecasts: An empirical analysis using monthly firm survey data," Discussion papers 17081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bulut, Mustafa & Karasoy, Hatice Gökçe, 2016.
"Para Politikası Belirsizliği Altında Aktarım Mekanizması: Türkiye Örneği
[Transmission Mechanism Under Monetary Policy Uncertainty: The Case of Turkey]," MPRA Paper 71215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Denis & Prakash Kannan, 2013. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks on the UK Economy," IMF Working Papers 13/66, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bis:bisifc:45-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2016.
"Business uncertainty and investment: Evidence from Japanese companies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 224-236.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2016. "Business Uncertainty and Investment: Evidence from Japanese companies," Discussion papers 16014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Niemann, Rainer & Sureth-Sloane, Caren, 2015. "Investment effects of wealth taxes under uncertainty and irreversibility," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 192, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Rainer Niemann & Caren Sureth-Sloane, 2015. "Investment Effects of Wealth Taxes under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 5610, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_1_16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUncertainty; Qualitative Survey Data; Business Cycles; Investment;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .