A dyadic perspective on retailer–supplier relationships through the lens of social capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William T. Ross, Jr. & Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1997. "Performance in Principal-Agent Dyads: The Causes and Consequences of Perceived Asymmetry of Commitment to the Relationship," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(5), pages 680-704, May.
- J Michael Geringer & Louis Hebert, 1991. "Measuring Performance of International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(2), pages 249-263, June.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- Ojala, Mika & Hallikas, Jukka, 2006. "Investment decision-making in supplier networks: Management of risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 201-213, November.
- Schminke, Marshall & Ambrose, Maureen L. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2005. "The effect of leader moral development on ethical climate and employee attitudes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 135-151, July.
- Vanpoucke, E. & Boyer, K. & Vereecke, A., 2009.
"Supply chain information flow strategies: an empirical taxonomy,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2009-03, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- E. Vanpoucke & K. Boyer & A. Vereecke, 2009. "Supply Chain Information Flow Strategies: an empirical taxonomy," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/567, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Henderson, James, 2012. "The influence of relational experience and contractual governance on the negotiation strategy in buyer-supplier disputes," MPRA Paper 38510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRetailer–supplier partnerships; Social capital; Dyads; Partnership performance; Cluster analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:178:y:2016:i:c:p:120-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.