Toward a Cooperative View of MNC-Host Government Relations: Building Blocks and Performance Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Long, Cheryl & Yang, Jin & Zhang, Jing, 2015. "Institutional Impact of Foreign Direct Investment in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 31-48.
- Shirodkar, Vikrant & Mohr, Alexander T., 2015. "Explaining foreign firms’ approaches to corporate political activity in emerging economies: The effects of resource criticality, product diversification, inter-subsidiary integration, and business tie," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 567-579.
- Oehmichen, Jana & Puck, Jonas, 2016. "Embeddedness, Ownership Mode and Dynamics, and the Performance of MNE Subsidiaries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:555-565 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holtbrügge, Dirk & Berg, Nicola & Puck, Jonas F., 2007. "To bribe or to convince? Political stakeholders and political activities in German multinational corporations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 47-67, February.
- Dang, Duc Anh, 2013. "How foreign direct investment promote institutional quality: Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1054-1072.
- Jiang, Yi & Peng, Mike W. & Yang, Xiaohua & Mutlu, Canan C., 2015. "Privatization, governance, and survival: MNE investments in private participation projects in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 294-301.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:743-759 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Huong Trang & Papanastassiou, Marina & Nguyen, Quang, 2017. "Multinationals and the impact of corruption on financial derivatives use and firm value: Evidence from East Asia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 39-59.
- Luo, Yadong & Xue, Qiuzhi & Han, Binjie, 2010. "How emerging market governments promote outward FDI: Experience from China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 68-79, January.
- Luo, Yadong, 2004. "A coopetition perspective of MNC-host government relations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 431-451.
- Drogendijk, Rian & Martín Martín, Oscar, 2015. "Relevant dimensions and contextual weights of distance in international business decisions: Evidence from Spanish and Chinese outward FDI," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 133-147.
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:255-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nell, Phillip C. & Andersson, Ulf, 2012. "The complexity of the business network context and its effect on subsidiary relational (over-) embeddedness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1087-1098.
- Wang, Kung-Jeng & Lestari, Yuliani Dwi, 2013. "Firm competencies on market entry success: Evidence from a high-tech industry in an emerging market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2444-2450.
- Drogendijk, Rian & Andersson, Ulf, 2013. "Relationship development in Greenfield expansions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 381-391.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:186-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eden, Lorraine & Molot, Maureen Appel, 2002. "Insiders, outsiders and host country bargains," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 359-388.
- Yang, Deli & Sonmez, Mahmut (Maho) & Li, Qinghai & Duan, Yibing, 2015. "The power of triple contexts on customer-based brand performance—A comparative study of Baidu and Google from Chinese netizens’ perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 11-22.
- Nell, Phillip C. & Ambos, Bjérn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B., 2011. "The MNC as an externally embedded organization: An investigation of embeddedness overlap in local subsidiary networks," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 497-505, October.
- Conway, J. Edward, 2013. "The risk is in the relationship (not the country): Political risk management in the uranium industry in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 201-209.
- Jiménez, Alfredo & Luis-Rico, Isabel & Benito-Osorio, Diana, 2014. "The influence of political risk on the scope of internationalization of regulated companies: Insights from a Spanish sample," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 301-311.
- Nell, Phillip C. & Puck, Jonas & Heidenreich, Stefan, 2015. "Strictly limited choice or agency? Institutional duality, legitimacy, and subsidiaries’ political strategies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 302-311.
- Zhang, Yanlong & Zhao, Wei & Ge, Jianhua, 2016. "Institutional duality and political strategies of foreign-invested firms in an emerging economy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 451-462.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Peng, Mike W. & Song, Sangcheol, 2013. "Governments, entrepreneurs, and positive externalities: A real options perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 333-347.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:32:y:2001:i:3:p:401-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.