Threats to international operations: dealing with political risk at the firm level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keillor, Bruce D. & Boller, Gregory W. & Ferrell, O. C., 1997. "Firm-level political behavior in the global marketplace," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 113-126, October.
- R. J. Rummel, 1967. "Understanding factor analysis," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 11(4), pages 444-480, December.
- Jean J Boddewyn, 1988. "Political Aspects of MNE Theory," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 341-363, September.
- Thomas L Brewer, 1992. "An Issue-Area Approach to the Analysis of MNE-Government Relations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 295-309, June.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jpe:journl:1420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawton, Thomas & Rajwani, Tazeeb & Doh, Jonathan, 2013. "The antecedents of political capabilities: A study of ownership, cross-border activity and organization at legacy airlines in a deregulatory context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 228-242.
- Barron, Andrew & Pereda, Asier & Stacey, Stephen, 2017. "Exploring the performance of government affairs subsidiaries: A study of organisation design and the social capital of European government affairs managers at Toyota Motor Europe and Hyundai Motor Com," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 184-196.
- Al Khattab, Adel & Anchor, John R. & Davies, Eleanor M.M., 2008. "The institutionalisation of political risk assessment (IPRA) in Jordanian international firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 688-702, December.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0028-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ora:jrojbe:v:3:y:2018:i:special:p:18-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Joong-Woo & Song, Hong Sun & Kwak, Jooyoung, 2014. "Internationalization of Korean banks during crises: The network view of learning and commitment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1040-1048.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Deligonul, Seyda & Dixit, Ashutosh & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2011. "International Market Reentry: A Review and Research Framework," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 377-393, August.
- Rajwani, Tazeeb & Liedong, Tahiru Azaaviele, 2015. "Political activity and firm performance within nonmarket research: A review and international comparative assessment," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 273-283.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-017-0318-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:67-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wrona, Thomas & Trąpczyński, Piotr, 2012. "Re-explaining international entry modes – Interaction and moderating effects on entry modes of pharmaceutical companies into transition economies," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 295-315.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:5:p:629-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.