The behaviour of international firms in socio-political environments in the European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean J Boddewyn, 1988. "Political Aspects of MNE Theory," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 341-363, September.
- David Austen-Smith, 1987. "Interest groups, campaign contributions, and probabilistic voting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 123-139, January.
- Mona Verma Makhija, 1993. "Government Intervention in the Venezuelan Petroleum Industry: An Empirical Investigation of Political Risk," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(3), pages 531-555, September.
- Johannes G Denekamp, 1995. "Intangible Assets, Internationalization and Foreign Direct Investment in Manufacturing," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 493-504, September.
- Yarbrough, Beth V & Yarbrough, Robert M, 1987. "Institutions for the Governance of Opportunism in International Trade," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 129-39, Spring.
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "A Theory of Disagreement in Bargaining," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 607-37, May.
- Keillor, Bruce D. & Boller, Gregory W. & Ferrell, O. C., 1997. "Firm-level political behavior in the global marketplace," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 113-126, October.
- Murtha, Thomas P, 1991. "Surviving Industrial Targeting: State Credibility and Public Policy Contingencies in Multinational Subcontracting," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 117-43, Spring.
- Jean-Claude Cosset & Jean Roy, 1991. "The Determinants of Country Risk Ratings," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 135-142, March.
- G. Bolton, 2010.
"A comparative model of bargaining: theory and evidence,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
263, David K. Levine.
- Bolton, Gary E, 1991. "A Comparative Model of Bargaining: Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1096-136, December.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:52:y:2001:i:3:p:263-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.