The behaviour of international firms in socio-political environments in the European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean J Boddewyn, 1988. "Political Aspects of MNE Theory," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 341-363, September.
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "A Theory of Disagreement in Bargaining," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 607-37, May.
- David Austen-Smith, 1987. "Interest groups, campaign contributions, and probabilistic voting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 123-139, January.
- Keillor, Bruce D. & Boller, Gregory W. & Ferrell, O. C., 1997. "Firm-level political behavior in the global marketplace," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 113-126, October.
- G. Bolton, 2010.
"A comparative model of bargaining: theory and evidence,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
263, David K. Levine.
- Bolton, Gary E, 1991. "A Comparative Model of Bargaining: Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1096-136, December.
- Murtha, Thomas P, 1991. "Surviving Industrial Targeting: State Credibility and Public Policy Contingencies in Multinational Subcontracting," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 117-43, Spring.
- Mona Verma Makhija, 1993. "Government Intervention in the Venezuelan Petroleum Industry: An Empirical Investigation of Political Risk," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 531-555, September.
- Jean-Claude Cosset & Jean Roy, 1991. "The Determinants of Country Risk Ratings," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(1), pages 135-142, March.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
- Yarbrough, Beth V & Yarbrough, Robert M, 1987. "Institutions for the Governance of Opportunism in International Trade," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 129-39, Spring.
- Johannes G Denekamp, 1995. "Intangible Assets, Internationalization and Foreign Direct Investment in Manufacturing," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 493-504, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:52:y:2001:i:3:p:263-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.