Surviving Industrial Targeting: State Credibility and Public Policy Contingencies in Multinational Subcontracting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, Delroy M., 2008. "Can hedging tell the full story? Reconciling differences in United States aggregate- and industry-level exchange rate risk premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 169-196, November.
- Todorova, Tamara, 2000.
"Транзакционен Модел На Транснационалната Корпорация: Тестване В Условията На Българския Пазар
[A Transaction Cost Model of the Multinational Corporation: Testing in the Bulgarian Market Conditions]," MPRA Paper 75810, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2000.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, Delroy M., 2008. "Does hedging tell the full story? : Reconciling differences in US aggregate and industry-level exchange rate risk premia," Research Discussion Papers 14/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Vasudeva, Gurneeta, 2009. "How national institutions influence technology policies and firms' knowledge-building strategies: A study of fuel cell innovation across industrialized countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1248-1259, October.
- Hadjikhani, Amjad & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2001. "The behaviour of international firms in socio-political environments in the European Union," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 263-275, June.
- Hadjikhani, Amjad & Lee, Joong-Woo & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2008. "Network view of MNCs' socio-political behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 912-924, September.
- Silvia Massini & Marcela Miozzo, 2010. "Outsourcing and Offshoring of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services: Implication for Innovation," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:7:p:1478-1498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:7:y:1991:i:1:p:117-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .