Intangible Assets, Internationalization and Foreign Direct Investment in Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2016.
"Intangible investments and innovation propensity: Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 331-352, May.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "Intangible investments and innovation propensity. Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Arrighetti, Alessandro & Landini, Fabio & Lasagni, Andrea, 2014.
"Intangible assets and firm heterogeneity: Evidence from Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 202-213.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2011. "Intangible assets and firms heterogeneity: evidence from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Delgado-Gomez, Jose M. & Ramirez-Aleson, Marisa & Espitia-Escuer, Manuel Antonio, 2004. "Intangible resources as a key factor in the internationalisation of Spanish firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 477-494, April.
- Alessandro Arrighetti & Fabio Landini & Andrea Lasagni, 2015. "Intangible Asset Dynamics and Firm Behaviour," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 402-422, July.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Makhija, Mona & Paik, Yongsun, 2008. "The value of real options investments under abnormal uncertainty: The case of the Korean economic crisis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 16-34, January.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:05g07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadjikhani, Amjad & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2001. "The behaviour of international firms in socio-political environments in the European Union," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 263-275, June.
- Hadjikhani, Amjad & Lee, Joong-Woo & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2008. "Network view of MNCs' socio-political behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 912-924, September.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pitelis, Christos, 2015. "Regional Growth and Convergence in the UK: the Role of MNE Subsidiaries and Domestic Firms," MPRA Paper 68090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Kafouros & Murod Aliyev, 2016. "Institutions and Foreign Subsidiary Growth in Transition Economies: The Role of Intangible Assets and Capabilities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 580-607, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0230-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zwinkels, Remco C.J. & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd, 2010. "Gravity equations: Workhorse or Trojan horse in explaining trade and FDI patterns across time and space?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 102-115, February.
- Dikova, Desislava & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2005. "Managerial satisfaction with subsidiary performance; the influence of the parent MNE's capabilities and the subsidiary's environment," Research Report 05G07, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investments and Technology Transfers in Development: A Perspective on Recent Literature," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 06, United Nations University - INTECH.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:26:y:1995:i:3:p:493-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.