Intangible assets dynamics and firm behaviour
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2004.
"From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality and the Process of Development,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 1001-1026.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 1999. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality in the Process of Development," Working Papers 99-27, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2004. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality and the Process of Development," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer, 1999. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality in the Process of Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 2307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel, 2006.
"How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?,"
578, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giorgio Marrano, Mauro & Haskel, Jonathan, 2007. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Papers 578, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Carol Corrado & Charles Hulten & Daniel Sichel, 2005.
"Measuring Capital and Technology: An Expanded Framework,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 11-46
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol Corrado & Charles R. Hulten & Daniel E. Sichel, 2004. "Measuring capital and technology: an expanded framework," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-65, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2005. "Market Value and Patent Citations," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(1), pages 16-38, Spring.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2016.
"Intangible investments and innovation propensity: Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 331-352, May.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "Intangible investments and innovation propensity. Evidence from the Innobarometer 2013," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci & Marco Pontis, 2012. "Intangible capital and firms' productivity," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 377-402, April.
- Arrighetti, Alessandro & Landini, Fabio & Lasagni, Andrea, 2014.
"Intangible assets and firm heterogeneity: Evidence from Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 202-213.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2011. "Intangible assets and firms heterogeneity: evidence from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Johannes G Denekamp, 1995. "Intangible Assets, Internationalization and Foreign Direct Investment in Manufacturing," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 493-504, September.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 1996. "The relation between firm-specific intangibles and exports," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 213-219, November.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Intangible Capital and Productivity: An Exploration on a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 14108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teece, David J., 2011. "Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management: Organizing for Innovation and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199691906.
- Mowery, David C & Oxley, Joanne E, 1995. "Inward Technology Transfer and Competitiveness: The Role of National Innovation Systems," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 67-93, February.
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Rogers, Mark, 2006.
"The value of innovation: The interaction of competition, R&D and IP,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 562-580, May.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2004. "The Value of Innovation: The Interaction of Competition, R&D and IP," Economics Series Working Papers 192, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jalava, Jukka & Aulin-Ahmavaara, Pirkko & Alanen, Aku, 2007. "Intangible Capital in the Finnish Business Sector 1975-2005," Discussion Papers 1103, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Teece, David J., 1980. "Economies of scope and the scope of the enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 223-247, September.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Delgado-Gomez, Jose M. & Ramirez-Aleson, Marisa & Espitia-Escuer, Manuel Antonio, 2004. "Intangible resources as a key factor in the internationalisation of Spanish firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 477-494, April.
- Sandner, Philipp G. & Block, Joern, 2011. "The market value of R&D, patents, and trademarks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 969-985, September.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1992. "Organizational Capabilities and the Economic History of the Industrial Enterprise," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 79-100, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2015. "Firms’economic crisis and firm exit: do intangibles matters?," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:4:p:777-796 is not listed on IDEAS
- Landini, Fabio & Arrighetti, Alessandro & Lasagni, Andrea, 2015. "Economic Crisis and Firm Exit: Do Intangibles Matter?," SEP Working Papers 2015/10, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
More about this item
Keywords: intangibles; firm behaviour; asset accumulation; organisational capabilities; R&D; investment strategy;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2012-11-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-11-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2012-11-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-11-17 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-11-17 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2012-ep05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.