Report NEP-INO-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holl, Adelheid & Rama, Ruth, 2012. "Foreign subsidiaries and technology sourcing in Spain," MPRA Paper 42328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Stephan, Andreas, 2012. "Are Research Spin-Offs More Innovative? Evidence from a Matching Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 287, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 6972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mads Greaker & Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2012. "A Comment on the Environment and Directed Technical Change," Discussion Papers 713, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ramazan Uctu & Hassan Essop, 2012. "The Role of the South African Government in Developing the Biotechnology Industry – from Biotechnology Regional Innovation Centres to the Technology Innovation Agency," Working Papers 19/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Environmental policies, product market regulation and innovation in renewable energy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Franklin Allen, 2012. "Trends in Financial Innovation and Their Welfare Impact: An Overview," DNB Working Papers 355, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Aude Ridier & Karim Chaib & Caroline Roussy, 2012. "The adoption of innovative cropping systems under price and production risks: a dynamic model of crop rotation choice," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-07, INRA UMR SMART.
- INOUE Tatsuhiko & NAGAYAMA Susumu, 2012. "Network Broadening and Reinforcing for Facilitating Innovation: Value creation networks in the Japanese music industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2012. "Intangible assets dynamics and firm behaviour," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Dürnecker, Georg & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2012. "Social networks and the process of "globalization"," Working Papers 12-18, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Luis Cabral & Ben Polak, 2012. "Standing on the Shoulders of Babies: Dominant Firms and Incentives to Innovate," Working Papers 12-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.