What Should Turkish Economists Do and How Should They Do It?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander, 2009. "The Making of a European Economist," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13617.
- David Colander, 2012. "Creating the Right Blend of Economists," Working Papers 2012/115, Turkish Economic Association.
- David Colander, 2008. "The Making of a Global European Economist," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 215-236, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIncentives; research; journal publication; ranking; metrics; research niche;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:2:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .