WTO Dispute Settlement and the Missing Developing Country Cases: Engaging the Private Sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Which Antidumping Cases Reach the WTO?," Ratio Working Papers 286, The Ratio Institute.
- Richard Chisik & Chuyi Fang, 2017. "Limited Cross-retaliation and Lengthy Delays in International Dispute Settlement," Working Papers 066, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Götz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2010.
"What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 154-162, April.
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2008. "What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44335, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goetz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina, 2008. "What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?," Discussion Papers 56974, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Lencucha, Raphael & Drope, Jeffrey & Labonte, Ronald, 2016. "Rhetoric and the law, or the law of rhetoric: How countries oppose novel tobacco control measures at the World Trade Organization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 100-107.
- Jonathan B. Slapin and Julia Gray, University of Pittsburgh, 2009. "Why Some Regional Trade Agreements Work: Private Rents, Exit Options, and Legalization," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp289, IIIS.
- Bown, Chad P. & Hoekman, Bernard, 2007.
"Developing Countries and Enforcement of Trade Agreements: Why Dispute Settlement Is Not Enough,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown, Chad P. & Bernard M., Hoekman, 2007. "Developing countries and enforcement of trade agreements : why dispute settlement is not enough," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4450, The World Bank.
- Richard Chisik & Harun Onder, 2017.
"Does Limited Punishment Limit The Scope For Cross Retaliation?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(3), pages 1213-1230, July.
- Richard Chisik & Harun Onder, 2010. "Does Limited Punishment Limit the Scope for Cross-Retaliation?," Working Papers 025, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2016.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Sekkat, Khalid, 2010. "Arab Economic Integration: Missing links," CEPR Discussion Papers 7807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Taslim, 2017. "Dispute Settlement in the WTO and the Least Developed Countries: The Case of Indiaâ€™s Anti-Dumping Duties on Lead Acid Battery Import from Bangladesh," Working Papers id:12354, eSocialSciences.
- Johannesson, Louise, 2016. "Supporting Developing Countries in WTO Dispute Settlement," Working Paper Series 1120, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kara M. Reynolds & Chad P. Bown, 2014. "Trade Flows and Trade Disputes," Working Papers 2014-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Fouad Pervez, 2015. "Waiting for election season," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 265-303, June.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Metivier, Jeanne, 2017. "Is the WTO dispute settlement procedure fair to developing countries?," IFPRI discussion papers 1652, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Renwick, Alan & Islam, Md. Mofakkarul & Thomson, Steven, 2012. "Power in Global Agriculture: Economics, Politics, and Natural Resources," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 2(1), October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:8:y:2005:i:4:p:861-890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .