Report NEP-CWA-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa, 2012. "Regional Cooperation towards Green Asia: Trade and Investment," ADBI Working Papers 350, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Economic Corridors in South Asia: Exploring the Benefits of Market Access and Trade Facilitation," MPRA Paper 37883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Packer & Haibin Zhu, 2012. "Loan loss provisioning practices of Asian banks," BIS Working Papers 375, Bank for International Settlements.
- Laurent Weill & Christophe Godlewski, 2012. "Why Do Large Firms Go For Islamic Loans?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Shabbir, Safia, 2012. "Monetary Transmission in Pakistan: The Balance Sheet Channel," MPRA Paper 37862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Talha Yalta & Hatice Cakar, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in China: A Reconciliation," Working Papers 1202, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Atanda, Akinwande A. & Aminu, Salaudeen B. & Alimi, Olorunfemi Y., 2012. "The role of population on economic growth and development: evidence from developing countries," MPRA Paper 37966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2012. "What is the Role of Social Pensions in Asia?," ADBI Working Papers 351, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:ilo:emwpap:2012-113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bashir, Muhammad Khalid & Schilizzi, Steven & Pandit, Ram, 2012. "The Determinants of Rural Household Food Security in the Punjab, Pakistan: An Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 122526, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Douglas Gollin & David Lagakos & Michael E. Waugh, 2011. "The Agricultural Productivity Gap in Developing Countries," Working Papers 11-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Parlow, Anton, 2011. "Education and armed conflict: the Kashmir insurgency in the nineties," MPRA Paper 38010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wadho, Waqar Ahmed, 2011. "Education, Rent-seeking and the Curse of Natural Resources," MPRA Paper 37831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariya Melnychuk, 2012. "Mental health and economic conditions: how do economic fluctuations influence mental problems?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Stopnitzky, Yaniv, 2012. "The Bargaining Power of Missing Women: Evidence from a Sanitation Campaign in India," MPRA Paper 37841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irina Tochitskaya, 2012. "Azerbaijan Transport Sector 2011," CASE Network Reports 0107, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.