Computing Functionals of Multidimensional Diffusions via Monte Carlo Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2005.
"Currency Derivatives Under A Minimal Market Model With Random Scaling,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(08), pages 1157-1177.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "Currency Derivatives under a Minimal Market Model with Random Scaling," Research Paper Series 154, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- JosE Da Fonseca & Martino Grasselli & Claudio Tebaldi, 2008. "A multifactor volatility Heston model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 591-604.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati, 2007. "Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps in Finance," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1.
- Baldeaux Jan & Ignatieva Katja & Platen Eckhard, 2014.
"A tractable model for indices approximating the growth optimal portfolio,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Jan Baldeaux & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "A Tractable Model for Indices Approximating the Growth Optimal Portfolio," Research Paper Series 318, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mark Craddock & Kelly A Lennox, 2006. "Lie Group Symmetries as Integral Transforms of Fundamental Solutions," Research Paper Series 183, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Da Fonseca José & Grasselli Martino & Ielpo Florian, 2014. "Estimating the Wishart Affine Stochastic Correlation Model using the empirical characteristic function," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 1-37, May.
- Andrey Itkin, 2013.
"New solvable stochastic volatility models for pricing volatility derivatives,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 111-134, July.
- Andrey Itkin, 2012. "New solvable stochastic volatility models for pricing volatility derivatives," Papers 1205.3550, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Jan Baldeaux & Dale Roberts, 2012. "Quasi-Monte Carlo methods for the Heston model," Papers 1202.3217, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- José Fonseca & Martino Grasselli & Claudio Tebaldi, 2007. "Option pricing when correlations are stochastic: an analytical framework," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 151-180, May.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:14:y:2011:i:06:n:s0219024911006784 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Craddock & Eckhard Platen, 2003. "Symmetry Group Methods for Fundamental Solutions and Characteristic Functions," Research Paper Series 90, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Andrea Buraschi & Paolo Porchia & Fabio Trojani, 2010. "Correlation Risk and Optimal Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(1), pages 393-420, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1204.1126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.