Quasi-Monte Carol Methods for the Heston Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:09:y:2006:i:06:n:s0219024906003810 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bates, David S, 1996. "Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in Deutsche Mark Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 69-107.
- Mark Broadie & Paul Glasserman, 1996. "Estimating Security Price Derivatives Using Simulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 269-285, February.
- Jan Baldeaux & Dale Roberts, 2012. "Quasi-Monte Carol Methods for the Heston Model," Research Paper Series 307, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jan Baldeaux, 2011. "Exact Simulation of the 3/2 Model," Papers 1105.3297, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Andrey Itkin & Peter Carr, 2010. "Pricing swaps and options on quadratic variation under stochastic time change models—discrete observations case," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 141-176, July.
- Pierre L'Ecuyer & Christiane Lemieux, 2000. "Variance Reduction via Lattice Rules," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(9), pages 1214-1235, September.
- Lin Yuan & John Kalbfleisch, 2000. "On the Bessel Distribution and Related Problems," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(3), pages 438-447, September.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, June.
- Makarov Roman N. & Glew Devin, 2010. "Exact simulation of Bessel diffusions," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3-4), pages 283-306, January.
- Peter Carr & Jian Sun, 2007. "A new approach for option pricing under stochastic volatility," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 87-150, May.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Paul Glasserman & Kyoung-Kuk Kim, 2011. "Gamma expansion of the Heston stochastic volatility model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 267-296, June.
- Baldeaux Jan, 2008. "Quasi-Monte Carlo methods for the Kou model," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 281-302, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Pellegrino & P. Sabino, 2015. "Enhancing Least Squares Monte Carlo with diffusion bridges: an application to energy facilities," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 761-772, May.
- Jan Baldeaux & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "Computing Functionals of Multidimensional Diffusions via Monte Carlo Methods," Papers 1204.1126, arXiv.org.
- Jan Baldeaux & Dale Roberts, 2012. "Quasi-Monte Carlo methods for the Heston model," Papers 1202.3217, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
More about this item
Keywordsquasi-Monte Carlo methods; computational finance; stochastic volatility; path-dependent derivatives; bridge sampling; exact simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .