Consistent Modeling of VIX and Equity Derivatives Using a 3/2 Plus Jumps Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Baldeaux & Alexander Badran, 2014. "Consistent Modelling of VIX and Equity Derivatives Using a 3/2 plus Jumps Model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 299-312, September.
- Jan Baldeaux & Alexander Badran, 2012. "Consistent Modeling of VIX and Equity Derivatives Using a 3/2 plus Jumps Model," Papers 1203.5903, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bates, David S, 1996. "Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in Deutsche Mark Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 69-107.
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip Madan & Marc Yor, 2005. "Pricing options on realized variance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 453-475, October.
- Hans Buehler, 2006. "Consistent Variance Curve Models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 178-203, April.
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008.
"A Novel Pricing Method For European Options Based On Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions,"
9319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008. "A Novel Pricing Method For European Options Based On Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions," MPRA Paper 7700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrey Itkin & Peter Carr, 2010. "Pricing swaps and options on quadratic variation under stochastic time change models—discrete observations case," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 141-176, July.
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, June.
- Peter Carr & Jian Sun, 2007. "A new approach for option pricing under stochastic volatility," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 87-150, May.
- Alexey Medvedev & Olivier Scaillet, "undated". "Approximation and Calibration of Short-Term Implied Volatilities under Jump-Diffusion Stochastic Volatility," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-08, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jan 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Guo & Gregoire Loeper, 2016. "Pricing Bounds for VIX Derivatives via Least Squares Monte Carlo," Papers 1611.00464, arXiv.org.
- Wendong Zheng & Pingping Zeng, 2015. "Pricing timer options and variance derivatives with closed-form partial transform under the 3/2 model," Papers 1504.08136, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2017.
"Explicit Implied Volatilities For Multifactor Local-Stochastic Volatility Models,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 926-960, July.
- Matthew Lorig & Stefano Pagliarani & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "Explicit implied volatilities for multifactor local-stochastic volatility models," Papers 1306.5447, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Chi Hung Yuen & Wendong Zheng & Yue Kuen Kwok, 2015. "Pricing Exotic Discrete Variance Swaps under the 3/2-Stochastic Volatility Models," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 421-449, November.
- repec:ids:ijbder:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:153-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Kokholm & Martin Stisen, 2015. "Joint pricing of VIX and SPX options with stochastic volatility and jump models," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Alexander Badran & Beniamin Goldys, 2015. "A Market Model for VIX Futures," Papers 1504.00428, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Yuri F. Saporito, 2017. "Heston Stochastic Vol-of-Vol Model for Joint Calibration of VIX and S&P 500 Options," Papers 1706.00873, arXiv.org.
- Wei Lin & Shenghong Li & Xingguo Luo & Shane Chern, 2015. "Consistent Pricing of VIX and Equity Derivatives with the 4/2 Stochastic Volatility Plus Jumps Model," Papers 1510.01172, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Stéphane Goutte & Amine Ismail & Huyên Pham, 2017. "Regime-switching Stochastic Volatility Model : Estimation and Calibration to VIX options," Working Papers hal-01212018, HAL.
- Ma, Jingtang & Li, Wenyuan & Han, Xu, 2015. "Stochastic lattice models for valuation of volatility options," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 93-104.
- Wei Lin & Shenghong Li & Shane Chern, 2017. "Pricing VIX Derivatives With Free Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1703.06020, arXiv.org.
- Andrew Papanicolaou & Ronnie Sircar, 2014. "A regime-switching Heston model for VIX and S&P 500 implied volatilities," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(10), pages 1811-1827, October.
- repec:spr:joptap:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10957-017-1168-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jing & Li, Lingfei & Zhang, Gongqiu, 2017. "Pure jump models for pricing and hedging VIX derivatives," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 28-55.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic volatility plus jumps model; 3/2 model; VIX derivatives;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .