Valuation equations for stochastic volatility models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Kardaras, Constantinos & Xing, Hao, 2012. "Valuation equations for stochastic volatility models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43460, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Cox & David Hobson, 2005. "Local martingales, bubbles and option prices," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 477-492, October.
- Aleksandar Mijatovi'c & Mikhail Urusov, 2011. "A note on a paper by Wong and Heyde," Papers 1105.3918, arXiv.org.
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Daniel Fernholz & Ioannis Karatzas, 2010. "On optimal arbitrage," Papers 1010.4987, arXiv.org.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2015. "Asset Price Bubbles," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 201-218, December.
- Wiggins, James B., 1987. "Option values under stochastic volatility: Theory and empirical estimates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 351-372, December.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hao Xing, 2009. "On the uniqueness of classical solutions of Cauchy problems," Papers 0908.1086, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2009.
- David Hobson, 2010. "Comparison results for stochastic volatility models via coupling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 129-152, January.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Constantinos Kardaras & Hao Xing, 2009. "Strict Local Martingale Deflators and Pricing American Call-Type Options," Papers 0908.1082, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archil Gulisashvili, 2017. "Large deviation principle for Volterra type fractional stochastic volatility models," Papers 1710.10711, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Paul M. N. Feehan & Ruoting Gong & Jian Song, 2015. "Feynman-Kac Formulas for Solutions to Degenerate Elliptic and Parabolic Boundary-Value and Obstacle Problems with Dirichlet Boundary Conditions," Papers 1509.03864, arXiv.org.
- Xiaoshan Chen & Yu-Jui Huang & Qingshuo Song & Chao Zhu, 2013. "The Stochastic Solution to a Cauchy Problem for Degenerate Parabolic Equations," Papers 1309.0046, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Keller-Ressel, Martin, 2015. "Simple examples of pure-jump strict local martingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(11), pages 4142-4153.
- Baldeaux, Jan & Grasselli, Martino & Platen, Eckhard, 2015. "Pricing currency derivatives under the benchmark approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 34-48.
- Irina Penner & Anthony Reveillac, 2013. "Risk measures for processes and BSDEs," Working Papers hal-00814702, HAL.
- Irina Penner & Anthony Réveillac, 2015. "Risk measures for processes and BSDEs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 23-66, January.
- Irina Penner & Anthony Reveillac, 2013. "Risk measures for processes and BSDEs," Papers 1304.4853, arXiv.org.
- Martin Keller-Ressel, 2014. "Simple examples of pure-jump strict local martingales," Papers 1405.2669, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Chen Xiaoshan & Song Qingshuo, 2013. "American option of stochastic volatility model with negative Fichera function on degenerate boundary," Papers 1306.0345, arXiv.org.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1004.3299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.