American option of stochastic volatility model with negative Fichera function on degenerate boundary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Gunter H. Meyer & Andrew Ziogas, 2009.
"The Evaluation Of American Option Prices Under Stochastic Volatility And Jump-Diffusion Dynamics Using The Method Of Lines,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(03), pages 393-425.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Gunter H. Meyer & Andrew Ziogas, 2008. "The Evaluation of American Option Prices Under Stochastic Volatility and Jump-Diffusion Dynamics Using the Method of Lines," Research Paper Series 219, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Constantinos Kardaras & Hao Xing, 2010.
"Valuation equations for stochastic volatility models,"
1004.3299, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Kardaras, Constantinos & Xing, Hao, 2012. "Valuation equations for stochastic volatility models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43460, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1306.0345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.