Comparison results for stochastic volatility models via coupling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergman, Yaacov Z & Grundy, Bruce D & Wiener, Zvi, 1996. " General Properties of Option Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1573-1610, December.
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Marc Romano & Nizar Touzi, 1997. "Contingent Claims and Market Completeness in a Stochastic Volatility Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 399-412.
- David G. Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 1998. "Complete Models with Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 27-48.
- T. J. Lyons, 1995. "Uncertain volatility and the risk-free synthesis of derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 117-133.
- Yaacov Z. Bergman & Bruce D. Grundy & Zvi Wiener, "undated".
"General Properties of Option Prices (Revision of 11-95) (Reprint 058),"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
1-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Yaacov Z. Bergman & Bruce D. Grundy & Zvi Wiener, "undated". "General Properties of Option Prices (Revision of 11-95) (Reprint 058)," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 01-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Constantinos Kardaras & Hao Xing, 2010.
"Valuation equations for stochastic volatility models,"
1004.3299, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Kardaras, Constantinos & Xing, Hao, 2012. "Valuation equations for stochastic volatility models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43460, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Archil Gulisashvili, 2017. "Large deviation principle for Volterra type fractional stochastic volatility models," Papers 1710.10711, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:198-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219024917500133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanka Horvath & Oleg Reichmann, 2018. "Dirichlet Forms and Finite Element Methods for the SABR Model," Papers 1801.02719, arXiv.org.
- Gaoyue Guo & Antoine Jacquier & Claude Martini & Leo Neufcourt, 2012. "Generalised arbitrage-free SVI volatility surfaces," Papers 1210.7111, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic volatility; Uniformly integrable martingale; Time-change; 60J60; 60G17; 91B28; G13;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:14:y:2010:i:1:p:129-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .