Exact Pricing and Hedging Formulas of Long Dated Variance Swaps under a $3/2$ Volatility Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on Student-t Log-Returns of Diversified World Stock Indices," Research Paper Series 194, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Platen, Eckhard, 2011.
"On the semimartingale property of discounted asset-price processes,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 121(11), pages 2678-2691, November.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Eckhard Platen, 2008. "On the semimartingale property of discounted asset-price processes," Papers 0803.1890, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2009.
- Peter D Spencer, "undated". "Coupon Bond Valuation with a Non-Affine Discount Yield Model," Discussion Papers 03/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sam Howison & Avraam Rafailidis & Henrik Rasmussen, 2004. "On the pricing and hedging of volatility derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 317-346.
- Platen, Eckhard, 2000. "A minimal financial market model," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,91, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "A Benchmark Approach To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 131-151.
- Robert Elliott & Tak Kuen Siu & Leunglung Chan, 2007. "Pricing Volatility Swaps Under Heston's Stochastic Volatility Model with Regime Switching," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 41-62.
- Eckhard Platen, 2004.
"Diversified Portfolios with Jumps in a Benchmark Framework,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Eckhard Platen, 2004. "Diversified Portfolios with Jumps in a Benchmark Framework," Research Paper Series 129, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1980. " An Analysis of Variable Rate Loan Contracts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 389-403, May.
- Peter Carr & Jian Sun, 2007. "A new approach for option pricing under stochastic volatility," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 87-150, May.
- Jones, Christopher S., 2003. "The dynamics of stochastic volatility: evidence from underlying and options markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 181-224.
- Peter Carr & Roger Lee, 2009. "Volatility Derivatives," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 319-339, November.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, December.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip Madan & Marc Yor, 2005. "Pricing options on realized variance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 453-475, October.
- Andrey Itkin & Peter Carr, 2010. "Pricing swaps and options on quadratic variation under stochastic time change models—discrete observations case," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 141-176, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ids:ijbder:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:153-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leunglung Chan & Eckhard Platen, 2015. "Pricing Volatility Derivatives Under the Modified Constant Elasticity of Variance Model," Research Paper Series 360, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Baldeaux, Jan & Grasselli, Martino & Platen, Eckhard, 2015. "Pricing currency derivatives under the benchmark approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 34-48.
- Zhi Jun Guo & Eckhard Platen, 2012.
"The Small And Large Time Implied Volatilities In The Minimal Market Model,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(08), pages 1-23.
- Zhi Guo & Eckhard Platen, 2011. "The Small and Large Time Implied Volatilities in the Minimal Market Model," Papers 1109.6154, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2011.
- Zhi Guo & Eckhard Platen, 2011. "The Small and Large Time Implied Volatilities in the Minimal Market Model," Research Paper Series 297, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1007.2968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.