Discretely sampled variance and volatility swaps versus their continuous approximations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Carr & Roger Lee & Liuren Wu, 2012. "Variance swaps on time-changed Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 335-355, April.
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Peter Carr & Jian Sun, 2007. "A new approach for option pricing under stochastic volatility," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 87-150, May.
- Peter Carr & Roger Lee, 2009. "Volatility Derivatives," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 319-339, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Alexander & Johannes Rauch, 2017. "The Aggregation Property and its Applications to Realised Higher Moments," Papers 1709.08188, arXiv.org.
- Filipović, Damir & Gourier, Elise & Mancini, Loriano, 2016. "Quadratic variance swap models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 44-68.
- Carol Alexander & Johannes Rauch, 2014. "Model-Free Discretisation-Invariant Swaps and S&P 500 Higher-Moment Risk Premia," Papers 1404.1351, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Wang, Xingchun & Fu, Jianping & Wang, Guanying & Wang, Yongjin, 2015. "Quadratic hedging strategies for volatility swaps," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 125-132.
- Carol Alexander & Johannes Rauch, 2016. "Model-Free Discretisation-Invariant Swap Contracts," Papers 1602.00235, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- David Hobson & Martin Klimmek, 2011. "Model independent hedging strategies for variance swaps," Papers 1104.4010, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Stefano De Marco & Caroline Hillairet & Antoine Jacquier, 2017. "Shapes of implied volatility with positive mass at zero," Working Papers 2017-77, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Wang, Xingchun, 2016. "Catastrophe equity put options with target variance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 79-86.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:381-400 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVariance swaps; Volatility swaps; NFLVR; Semimartingales; 60G35; 60G44; C65; C69; G12;
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:17:y:2013:i:2:p:305-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .