Model independent hedging strategies for variance swaps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haydyn Brown & David Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 2001. "Robust Hedging of Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 285-314.
- Ian Martin, 2011. "Simple Variance Swaps," NBER Working Papers 16884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Jarrow & Younes Kchia & Martin Larsson & Philip Protter, 2013. "Discretely sampled variance and volatility swaps versus their continuous approximations," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 305-324, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:9:p:3005-3013 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Acciaio & M. Beiglbock & F. Penkner & W. Schachermayer & J. Temme, 2012. "A trajectorial interpretation of Doob's martingale inequalities," Papers 1202.0447, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Mathias Beiglboeck & Pierre Henry-Labordere & Nizar Touzi, 2017. "Monotone Martingale Transport Plans and Skorohod Embedding," Papers 1701.06779, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1104.4010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .