Variance swaps on time-changed Lévy processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip Madan & Marc Yor, 2005. "Pricing options on realized variance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 453-475, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Carr & Roger Lee, 2013. "Variation and share-weighted variation swaps on time-changed Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 685-716, October.
- Friedrich Hubalek & Martin Keller-Ressel & Carlo Sgarra, 2014. "Geometric Asian Option Pricing in General Affine Stochastic Volatility Models with Jumps," Papers 1407.2514, arXiv.org.
- Akira Yamazaki, 2014. "Pricing average options under time-changed Lévy processes," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 79-111, April.
- Roman V. Ivanov & Katsunori Ano, 2016. "On exact pricing of FX options in multivariate time-changed Lévy models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 201-216, October.
- Gong, Xiaoli & Zhuang, Xintian, 2017. "American option valuation under time changed tempered stable Lévy processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 57-68.
- Wendong Zheng & Chi Hung Yuen & Yue Kuen Kwok, 2016. "Recursive Algorithms For Pricing Discrete Variance Options And Volatility Swaps Under Time-Changed Lévy Processes," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-29, March.
- Semere Habtemicael & Indranil SenGupta, 2016. "Pricing variance and volatility swaps for Barndorff-Nielsen and Shephard process driven financial markets," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-35, December.
- Roman Ivanov, 2015. "The distribution of the maximum of a variance gamma process and path-dependent option pricing," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 979-993, October.
- Robert Jarrow & Younes Kchia & Martin Larsson & Philip Protter, 2013. "Discretely sampled variance and volatility swaps versus their continuous approximations," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 305-324, April.
- Lian, Guanghua & Chiarella, Carl & Kalev, Petko S., 2014. "Volatility swaps and volatility options on discretely sampled realized variance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 239-262.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:2:p:297-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao Xiao & Chen Zhou, 2017. "Entropy-based implied moments," DNB Working Papers 581, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- David Hobson & Martin Klimmek, 2012. "Model-independent hedging strategies for variance swaps," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 611-649, October.
- Coqueret, Guillaume & Tavin, Bertrand, 2016. "An investigation of model risk in a market with jumps and stochastic volatility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 648-658.
- Carole Bernard & Zhenyu Cui, 2013. "Prices and Asymptotics for Discrete Variance Swaps," Papers 1305.7092, arXiv.org.
- Gonzalez-Perez, Maria T., 2015. "Model-free volatility indexes in the financial literature: A review," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 141-159.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:381-400 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVariance swap; Lévy process; Time change; 60G51; 91B28; G13;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:16:y:2012:i:2:p:335-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.