Valuing Volatility and Variance Swaps for a Non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Stochastic Volatility Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0302-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shibin Zhang & Xinsheng Zhang, 2013. "A least squares estimator for discretely observed Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes driven by symmetric α-stable motions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(1), pages 89-103, February.
- Imai, Junichi & Kawai, Reiichiro, 2011. "On finite truncation of infinite shot noise series representation of tempered stable laws," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4411-4425.
- Friedrich Hubalek & Martin Keller-Ressel & Carlo Sgarra, 2014. "Geometric Asian Option Pricing in General Affine Stochastic Volatility Models with Jumps," Papers 1407.2514, arXiv.org.
- Akira Yamazaki, 2016. "Generalized Barndorff-Nielsen And Shephard Model And Discretely Monitored Option Pricing," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-34, June.
- Semere Habtemicael & Indranil SenGupta, 2016. "Pricing variance and volatility swaps for Barndorff-Nielsen and Shephard process driven financial markets," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-35, December.
- Giovanni Salvi & Anatoliy V. Swishchuk, 2012. "Modeling and Pricing of Covariance and Correlation Swaps for Financial Markets with Semi-Markov Volatilities," Papers 1205.5565, arXiv.org.
- Carole Bernard & Zhenyu Cui, 2013. "Prices and Asymptotics for Discrete Variance Swaps," Papers 1305.7092, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:381-400 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; hedging contracts; realized volatility; stochastic volatility; Levy processes; Laplace transforms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:14:y:2007:i:4:p:347-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .