Catastrophe equity put options with target variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Hoi Ying Wong & Jing Zhao, 2010. "Currency option pricing: Mean reversion and multi‐scale stochastic volatility," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(10), pages 938-956, October.
- Cox, Samuel H. & Fairchild, Joseph R. & Pedersen, Hal W., 2004. "Valuation of structured risk management products," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 259-272, April.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Braun, Alexander, 2011. "Pricing catastrophe swaps: A contingent claims approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 520-536.
- Xingchun Wang, 2016. "The Pricing of Catastrophe Equity Put Options with Default Risk," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 181-201, June.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 1997.
" Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2003-2049, December.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm54, Yale School of Management.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm65, Yale School of Management.
- Charles Levi, 1 & Partrat, Christian, 1991. "Statistical Analysis of Natural Events in the United States," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 253-276, November.
- Robert Jarrow & Younes Kchia & Martin Larsson & Philip Protter, 2013. "Discretely sampled variance and volatility swaps versus their continuous approximations," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 305-324, April.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chia‐Chien Chang & Shih‐Kuei Lin & Min‐Teh Yu, 2011. "Valuation of Catastrophe Equity Puts With Markov‐Modulated Poisson Processes," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 78(2), pages 447-473, June.
- Wu, Yang-Che & Chung, San-Lin, 2010. "Catastrophe risk management with counterparty risk using alternative instruments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 234-245, October.
- Klein, Peter, 1996. "Pricing Black-Scholes options with correlated credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1211-1229, August.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993.
"A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, pages 327-343.
- Kose John & Anthony Saunders & Lemma W. Senbet, 1996. "A Theory of Bank Regulation and Management Compensation," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-30, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Kose John & Anthony Saunders & Lemma W. Senbet, 1998. "A Theory of Bank Regulation and Management Compensation," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-043, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Biagini, Francesca & Bregman, Yuliya & Meyer-Brandis, Thilo, 2008. "Pricing of catastrophe insurance options written on a loss index with reestimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 214-222, October.
- Lee, Jin-Ping & Yu, Min-Teh, 2007. "Valuation of catastrophe reinsurance with catastrophe bonds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 264-278, September.
- Jiang, I-Ming & Yang, Sheng-Yung & Liu, Yu-Hong & Wang, Alan T., 2013. "Valuation of double trigger catastrophe options with counterparty risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 226-242.
- Jaimungal, Sebastian & Wang, Tao, 2006. "Catastrophe options with stochastic interest rates and compound Poisson losses," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 469-483, June.
- Guanying Wang & Xingchun Wang & Yongjin Wang, 2014. "Rare Shock, Two-Factor Stochastic Volatility and Currency Option Pricing," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 32-50.
- Wendong Zheng & Yue Kuen Kwok, 2014. "Closed Form Pricing Formulas For Discretely Sampled Generalized Variance Swaps," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 855-881, October.
- Lo, Chien-Ling & Lee, Jin-Ping & Yu, Min-Teh, 2013. "Valuation of insurers’ contingent capital with counterparty risk and price endogeneity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5025-5035.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Simonato, Jean-Guy, 2002. "Maximum likelihood estimation of deposit insurance value with interest rate risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 109-132.
- Lin, Shih-Kuei & Chang, Chia-Chien & Powers, Michael R., 2009. "The valuation of contingent capital with catastrophe risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 65-73, August.
- Chang, Lung-fu & Hung, Mao-wei, 2009. "Analytical valuation of catastrophe equity options with negative exponential jumps," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 59-69, February.
- Yu, Jun, 2015. "Catastrophe options with double compound Poisson processes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 291-297.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:485:y:2017:i:c:p:91-103 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCatastrophe equity put options; Realized variance; Realized volatility; Catastrophic events; Doubly stochastic Poisson processes;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:71:y:2016:i:c:p:79-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .