Maximum likelihood estimation of deposit insurance value with interest rate risk
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Pennacchi, George G., 1987. "Alternative forms of deposit insurance : Pricing and bank incentive issues," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 291-312, June.
- Merton, Robert C., 1977.
"On the cost of deposit insurance when there are surveillance costs,"
903-77., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C, 1978. "On the Cost of Deposit Insurance When There Are Surveillance Costs," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 439-52, July.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Yu, Min-Teh, 1995.
"Assessing the cost of Taiwan's deposit insurance,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 139-139, May.
- McCulloch, J. Huston, 1985. "Interest-risk sensitive deposit insurance premia : Stable ACH estimates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 137-156, March.
- Jin-Chuan Duan, 1994. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation Using Price Data Of The Derivative Contract," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 155-167.
- Jin-Chuan, Duan & Moreau, Arthur F. & Sealey, C. W., 1995. "Deposit insurance and bank interest rate risk: Pricing and regulatory implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1091-1108, September.
- Lo, Andrew W., 1986. "Statistical tests of contingent-claims asset-pricing models : A new methodology," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 143-173, September.
- Ben Schreiber, 1997. "The Owner–Manager Conflict in Insured Banks: Predetermined Salary versus Bonus Payments," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 303-326, October.
- Jin-Chuan Duan, 2000. "Correction: Maximum Likelihood Estimation Using Price Data of the Derivative Contract (Mathematical Finance 1994, 4/2, 155-167)," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 461-462.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:9:y:2002:i:1:p:109-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.