Correction: Maximum Likelihood Estimation Using Price Data of the Derivative Contract (Mathematical Finance 1994, 4/2, 155-167)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Simonato, Jean-Guy, 2002. "Maximum likelihood estimation of deposit insurance value with interest rate risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 109-132, January.
- Gauthier, Céline & Lehar, Alfred & Souissi, Moez, 2012. "Macroprudential capital requirements and systemic risk," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 594-618.
- Zhou, Xinghua & Reesor, R. Mark, 2015. "Misrepresentation and capital structure: Quantifying the impact on corporate debt value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 293-310.
- Jiang, I-Ming & Yang, Sheng-Yung & Liu, Yu-Hong & Wang, Alan T., 2013. "Valuation of double trigger catastrophe options with counterparty risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 226-242.
- Qi, Howard & Liu, Sheen & Wu, Chunchi, 2010. "Structural models of corporate bond pricing with personal taxes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1700-1718, July.
- Saldías, Martín, 2013.
"Systemic risk analysis using forward-looking Distance-to-Default series,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 498-517.
- Martin Saldías Zambrana, 2010. "Systemic risk analysis using forward-looking distance-to-default series," Working Paper 1005, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martín Saldías, 2012. "Systemic Risk Analysis using Forward-Looking Distance-to-Default Series," Working Papers w201216, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sangwon Suh & Inwon Jang & Misun Ahn, 2013. "A Simple Method For Measuring Systemic Risk Using Credit Default Swap Market Data," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 75-100, December.
- Reint Gropp & Marco Lo Duca & Jukka Vesala, 2009.
"Cross-Border Bank Contagion in Europe,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 97-139, March.
- Vesala, Jukka & Gropp, Reint & Lo Duca, Marco, 2006. "Cross-border bank contagion in Europe," Working Paper Series 662, European Central Bank.
- Reint Gropp & Marco Lo Duca & Jukka Vesala, 2007. "Cross-Border Bank Contagion in Europe," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 175, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Claudia M. Buch & Tobias Körner & Benjamin Weigert, 2015.
"Towards Deeper Financial Integration in Europe: What the Banking Union Can Contribute,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 48(1), pages 11-49.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Körner, Tobias & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Towards deeper financial integration in Europe: What the Banking Union can contribute," Working Papers 02/2013, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Körner, Tobias & Weigert, Benjamin, 2014. "Towards deeper financial integration in Europe: What the Banking Union can contribute," Working Papers 02/2013 [rev.], German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Körner, Tobias & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Towards Deeper Financial Integration in Europe: What the Banking Union Can Contribute," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2013, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Alina Sima (Grigore) & Alin Sima, 2011. "Distance to Default Estimates for Romanian Listed Companies," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 3(2), pages 091-106, December.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:40:y:2017:i:1:p:55-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Forte, Santiago & Lovreta, Lidija, 2012. "Endogenizing exogenous default barrier models: The MM algorithm," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1639-1652.
- Laeven, Luc, 2002. "International evidence on the value of deposit insurance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 721-732.
- Suh, Sangwon, 2012. "Measuring systemic risk: A factor-augmented correlated default approach," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 341-358.
- Li, Ka Leung & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2008. "Structural models of corporate bond pricing with maximum likelihood estimation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 751-777, September.
- Vogl, Konstantin & Maltritz, Dominik & Huschens, Stefan & Karmann, Alexander, 2006. "Country Default Probabilities: Assessing and Backtesting," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/06, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Masahiko Egami & Rusudan Kevkhishvili, 2017. "An application of time reversal to credit risk management," Papers 1701.04565, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Sun, Jie & Wang, Tao, 2012. "Multiperiod corporate default prediction—A forward intensity approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 191-209.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Fulop, Andras, 2009. "Estimating the structural credit risk model when equity prices are contaminated by trading noises," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 288-296, June.
- Jose Fique, 2017. "Retrieving Implied Financial Networks from Bank Balance-Sheet and Market Data," Staff Working Papers 17-30, Bank of Canada.
- Lehar, Alfred, 2005. "Measuring systemic risk: A risk management approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2577-2603, October.
- Di Bu & Yin Liao, 2013. "Structural Credit Risk Model with Stochastic Volatility: A Particle-filter Approach," NCER Working Paper Series 98, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Chen, Dar-Hsin & Chou, Heng-Chih & Wang, David & Zaabar, Rim, 2011. "The predictive performance of a path-dependent exotic-option credit risk model in the emerging market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(11), pages 1973-1981.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:10:y:2000:i:4:p:461-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.