Maximum Likelihood Estimation Using Price Data Of The Derivative Contract
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Michael Ludkovski, 2014.
"Liquidation In Limit Order Books With Controlled Intensity,"
Wiley Blackwell, pages 627-650.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Michael Ludkovski, 2011. "Liquidation in Limit Order Books with Controlled Intensity," Papers 1105.0247, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2007. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Papers 0708.1756, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Alexander Schied & Torsten Schöneborn, 2009.
"Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 181-204, April.
- Schied, Alexander & Schoeneborn, Torsten, 2008. "Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets," MPRA Paper 7105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Schied & Torsten Schoneborn & Michael Tehranchi, 2010. "Optimal Basket Liquidation for CARA Investors is Deterministic," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 471-489.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pag`es, 2009.
"Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach,"
0910.1166, arXiv.org, revised May 2010.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pagès, 2010. "Optimal split of orders across liquidity pools: a stochastic algorithm approach," Working Papers hal-00422427, HAL.
- Obizhaeva, Anna A. & Wang, Jiang, 2013.
"Optimal trading strategy and supply/demand dynamics,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-32.
- Anna Obizhaeva & Jiang Wang, 2005. "Optimal Trading Strategy and Supply/Demand Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 11444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aurelien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 143-157.
- He, Hua & Mamaysky, Harry, 2005. "Dynamic trading policies with price impact," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, pages 891-930.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jim Gatheral, 2010. "No-dynamic-arbitrage and market impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 749-759.
- Schied, Alexander & Schöneborn, Torsten, 2007. "Optimal Portfolio Liquidation for CARA Investors," MPRA Paper 5075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Laruelle & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pag`es, 2011. "Optimal posting price of limit orders: learning by trading," Papers 1112.2397, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Fabien Guilbaud & Mohamed Mnif & Huy^en Pham, 2010. "Numerical methods for an optimal order execution problem," Papers 1006.0768, arXiv.org.
- Gur Huberman & Werner Stanzl, 2005. "Optimal Liquidity Trading," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 165-200, June.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal trade execution and absence of price manipulations in limit order book models," Post-Print hal-00397652, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:4:y:1994:i:2:p:155-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.