Statistical tests of contingent-claims asset-pricing models : A new methodology
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2009.
"Simulation-Based Estimation of Contingent-Claims Prices,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(9), pages 3669-3705, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2007. "Simulation-based Estimation of Contingent-claims Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1596, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2008. "Simulation-based Estimation of Contingent-claims Prices," Finance Working Papers 22473, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Butler, J. S. & Schachter, Barry, 1996. "The statistical properties of parameters inferred from the black-scholes formula," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 223-235.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Simonato, Jean-Guy, 2002. "Maximum likelihood estimation of deposit insurance value with interest rate risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 109-132, January.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2004. "A Semiparametric Single-Factor Model of the Term Structure," FMG Discussion Papers dp501, Financial Markets Group.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2004. "A semiparametric single-factor model of the term structure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24741, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W & Wang, Jiang, 1995. " Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 87-129, March.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & Wang, Jiang, 1959-, 1993. "Implementing option pricing models when asset returns are predictable," Working papers 3593-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 1994. "Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable," NBER Working Papers 4720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2008. "Estimation of partial differential equations with applications in finance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 392-408, June.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2004. "Estimation of partial differential equations with applications in finance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24738, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schotman, Peter, 1996. "A Bayesian approach to the empirical valuation of bond options," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 183-215, November.
- David Bates & Roger Craine, 1998. "Valuing the Futures Market Clearinghouse's Default Exposure During the 1987 Crash," NBER Working Papers 6505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bollen, Nicolas P. B. & Gray, Stephen F. & Whaley, Robert E., 2000. "Regime switching in foreign exchange rates: Evidence from currency option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 239-276.
- Len, Angel & Vaello-Sebasti, Antoni, 2009. "American GARCH employee stock option valuation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1129-1143, June.
- Bernard Dumas & Jeff Fleming & Robert E. Whaley, 1996. "Implied Volatility Functions: Empirical Tests," NBER Working Papers 5500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Hadjiyannakis, Steve & Culumovic, Louis & Welch, Robert L., 1998. "The relative mispricing of the constant variance American put model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-171.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:17:y:1986:i:1:p:143-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed