Implied Volatility Functions: Empirical Tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GARCIA, René & RENAULT, Éric, 1998.
"Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing,"
Cahiers de recherche
9801, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Garcia, R. & Renault, E., 1998. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing," Cahiers de recherche 9801, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- René Garcia & Éric Renault, 1998. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-02, CIRANO.
- René Garcia & Eric Renault, 1998. "Risk Aversion, Intertemporal Substitution, and Option Pricing," Working Papers 98-10, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- David S. Bates, 1997. "Post-'87 Crash Fears in S&P 500 Futures Options," NBER Working Papers 5894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pena, Ignacio & Rubio, Gonzalo & Serna, Gregorio, 1999. "Why do we smile? On the determinants of the implied volatility function," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1151-1179, August.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Robert F. Engle, 1997. "Option Hedging Using Empirical Pricing Kernels," NBER Working Papers 6222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsembery, Levente, 2003.
"A volatilitás előrejelzése és a visszaszámított modellek
[Forecasting of volatility and implied models]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 519-542.
- Peter A. Abken & Saikat Nandi, 1996. "Options and volatility," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Dec, pages 21-35.
- Robert Tompkins, 2001. "Implied volatility surfaces: uncovering regularities for options on financial futures," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 198-230.
- Rama CONT, 1998. "Beyond implied volatility: extracting information from option prices," Finance 9804002, EconWPA.
- Steven L. Heston & Saikat Nandi, 1997. "A closed-form GARCH option pricing model," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chang, Carolyn W. & S.K. Chang, Jack & Lim, Kian-Guan, 1998. "Information-time option pricing: theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 211-242, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Prices; Volatility;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.