On an implicit assessment of fuzzy volatility in the Black and Scholes environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharya, Mihir, 1980. "Empirical Properties of the Black-Scholes Formula Under Ideal Conditions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 1081-1105, December.
- Scott, Louis O., 1987. "Option Pricing when the Variance Changes Randomly: Theory, Estimation, and an Application," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(04), pages 419-438, December.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Coletti, Giulianella & Scozzafava, Romano, 2006. "Conditional probability and fuzzy information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-132, November.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy membership elicitation; Implicit Information; Coherent Conditional Probability Assessments and Extension; Probability Possibility Transformation.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:wpaper:106/2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Davide Castellani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .