Empirical Properties of the Black-Scholes Formula Under Ideal Conditions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Static Hedging of Standard Options," Finance 0409016, EconWPA.
- Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "A Trinomial Option Pricing Model Dependent on Skewness and Kurtosis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330.
- Alan L. Tucker, 1985. "Empirical Tests Of The Efficiency Of The Currency Option Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(4), pages 275-285, December.
- Matloob Ullah Khan & Ambrish Gupta & Sadaf Siraj, 2013. "Empirical Testing of Modified Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model Formula on NSE Derivative Market in India," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 87-98.
- Andrea Capotorti & Gianna Figa'-Talamanca, 2012. "On an implicit assessment of fuzzy volatility in the Black and Scholes environment," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 106/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 1998. "Call option pricing and replication under economic friction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 184-195, July.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:15:y:1980:i:05:p:1081-1105_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.