Assessing the cost of Taiwan's deposit insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laeven, Luc, 2000. "Banking risks around the world - the implicit safety net subsidy approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2473, The World Bank.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Simonato, Jean-Guy, 2002. "Maximum likelihood estimation of deposit insurance value with interest rate risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 109-132, January.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Fulop, Andras, 2006. "Estimating the Structural Credit Risk Model When Equity Prices Are Contaminated by Trading Noises," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06015, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jin-Chuan Duan & Andras Fulop, 2005. "Estimating the Structural Credit Risk Model When Equity Prices Are Contaminated by Trading Noises," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0517, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dennis, Steven A. & Sim, Ah Boon, 1996. "An evaluation of the deposit insurance subsidisation of Australian banks," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 421-435, December.
- Laeven, Luc, 2002. "Pricing of deposit insurance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2871, The World Bank.
- Yu, Min-Teh, 1996. "Measuring fair capital adequacy holdings for banks: The case of Taiwan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 239-252.
- Laeven, Luc, 2002. "International evidence on the value of deposit insurance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 721-732.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2013. "Pricing the Cost of Deposit Insurance and Assessing Moral Hazard Effect: Evidence from Banking Sector in Sudan," MPRA Paper 57082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Fulop, Andras, 2009. "Estimating the structural credit risk model when equity prices are contaminated by trading noises," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 288-296, June.
- Chen, Dar-Hsin & Chou, Heng-Chih & Wang, David & Zaabar, Rim, 2011. "The predictive performance of a path-dependent exotic-option credit risk model in the emerging market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(11), pages 1973-1981.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:2:y:1994:i:1:p:73-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.