Pricing the Cost of Deposit Insurance and Assessing Moral Hazard Effect: Evidence from Banking Sector in Sudan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kane, Edward J., 1995. "Three paradigms for the role of capitalization requirements in insured financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 431-459, June.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Yu, Min-Teh, 1995. "Assessing the cost of Taiwan's deposit insurance," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 139-139, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDeposit; Insurance; Moral hazard; Risk.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-07-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2014-07-13 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IAS-2014-07-13 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .